Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for all former miss oglala nation royalty!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for all former miss oglala nation royalty!!

IF YOU KNOW OF ANY LADY WHO FORMERLY HELD THE TITLE OF MISS OGLALA NATION/MISS OGLALA LAKOTA NATION, PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT :

KARIN

[email protected]

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME FANTASTIC EVENTS THIS YEAR IN PINE RIDGE, COMMEMORATING THE PAST ROYALTY AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EACH AND EVERY ONE TO JOIN US.
    Ipsica Waci
    Wicahpi Eyoyambya Olowan

Originally posted by Lakota Wiyan View Post
    IF YOU KNOW OF ANY LADY WHO FORMERLY HELD THE TITLE OF MISS OGLALA NATION/MISS OGLALA LAKOTA NATION, PLEASE HAVE THEM CONTACT :

KARIN

[email protected]

WE ARE GOING TO HAVE SOME FANTASTIC EVENTS THIS YEAR IN PINE RIDGE, COMMEMORATING THE PAST ROYALTY AND WOULD LIKE TO INVITE EACH AND EVERY ONE TO JOIN US.
    i know 2 of them :P:P and why is this hte first i'm hearing of it??? jks.... well hmmm... i'll see what i can do 4 ya

You can't double team a Triple Threat

The Black Hills are NOT for sale

ps. i'm still the greatest~n i'm prettylol

Comment

whos the current miss oglala nation? i hear shes half navajo. same thing for miss blackfeet? any truth to these?
      thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

injunboy - Miss Blackfeet is indeed Half-Navajo/Half/Blackfoot. She is from Steamboat. Her name is Latisha Marie Yazzie. Here is a link to her: missndn+world.jpg (image).

And according to some other sites (powwow winners etc.) Daisa One Feather is also Half-NAvajo/Half-Lakota.

The power of Google. Anyway, just thought I'd answer your question.

Comment

Yes, Ms. Daisa One Feather is half Dine..and a member of the Oglala Sioux Tribe. Her and her family are well known through out NDN Country, as she and her sister, Delmarina, are both excellent Northern Buckskin dancers. Daisa is a great young lady, I'm so proud to know her!!
          Ipsica Waci
          Wicahpi Eyoyambya Olowan

Comment

I'm happy to know Miss Blackfeet...Latisha Yazzie (yes she's half Navajo)...she is a student at Duke, a good fancy dancer, and a great all around person.

Comment

these are some outstanding young adults. glad they representing their tribes very well. and one thing else they are sooo pretty. just made my day.
              thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X