Do you know this girl ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know this girl ???

I need to contact this young lady. It is very important that she or a family member call me. If anyone knows the girl or her family please have them call Tricia or Cass at 952-445-4987.

***EDIT*** I was contacted by the family. Thanks. Hopefully we can get her outfit to her soon.
    Last edited by WillowChild71; 03-30-2009, 01:18 PM.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• ndnhottie79
    Do you know this girl?
    by ndnhottie79
    I am looking for this girl. She is a bit older now, she is 12 or 13 this photo was taken when she was 4 yrs old. She is Northern Ute and Navajo.
    I know her only as Angel. If anyone else has any information of where I can get ahold of her or where she is now. I would greatly appreciate it....
    10-01-2005, 11:18 AM
  • ndnhottie79
    Does anyone know this girl?
    by ndnhottie79
    I am looking for this girl. She is a bit older now, she is 12 or 13 this photo was taken when she was 4 yrs old. She is Northern Ute and Navajo.
    I know her only as Angel. If anyone else has any information of where I can get ahold of her or where she is now. I would greatly appreciate it....
    10-01-2005, 11:22 AM
  • ndnhottie79
    Does Anyone Know This Girl?
    by ndnhottie79
    10-01-2005, 10:55 AM
  • Smokin' Ace
    Five-year-old Native girl in Canada missing
    by Smokin' Ace
    Indianz.Com. In Print.
    URL: http://www.indianz.com/News/2004/003314.asp

Five-year-old Native girl in Canada missing
    Friday, July 9, 2004

Police in Saskatchewan are searching for a five-year-old Native girl who was last seen at her home in Regina...
    07-09-2004, 11:37 PM
  • ndnhottie79
    Does Anyone Know This Girl?
    by ndnhottie79
    10-01-2005, 11:49 AM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
    I want to share an interesting information for you
    by Celena
    I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
    09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X