No announcement yet.

Looking for Help at Gathering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ALREADY STANDING IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................jK..... LOL!!!!!..........GON is too expensive and a little overrated nowadays.......wait for next weekend....Paul you should stick around for another week and do NABI in Glendale!!!
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
      ....wait for next weekend....Paul you should stick around for another week and do NABI in Glendale!!!
      THAT SOUNDS LIKE A GREAT IDEA! Especially since everyone else is pretty much camping out til then too!
      Everyone but me

I'd love to see the NABI pow wow since I can't make it out like I intended...
      "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

I'm ALREADY STANDING IN LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....................jK..... LOL!!!!!..........GON is too expensive and a little overrated nowadays.......wait for next weekend....Paul you should stick around for another week and do NABI in Glendale!!!
        I'd love to go that one! Tel those committees to call us!
        New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Paul, I left them a message and I should be hearing from them....what number do I give them???
          sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

paul, i left them a message and i should be hearing from them....what number do i give them???
            803-361-1160

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Awesome, I'll pass it on!!!..............(crossing my fingers*....
              sigpic

Comment

ME TOO!!!
                "Talk Is Fine- If You Got The Time, But I Ain't Got No Time To Spare...."

Comment

Thanks everyone for the help!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

hey didnt get to come down to see you guys..but uh i was sitting right behind you..lol
                    Life's Too Short........Pow-Wow Hard!!

Comment

that would be so neat if you all did a webcast at Glendale powwow!!
                      crossing my fingers too!

Comment

Originally posted by sate_bo_hone View Post
                        hey didnt get to come down to see you guys..but uh i was sitting right behind you..lol
                        You should have come down!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

i know paul..but once i got to the middle of the section...couldnt go any more..lol...but i did get to judge .... and once i got going down the stairs ...i couldnt stop til i got to the bottom..lol...ha ha how come you didnt get any pics for me judging?...lol joke..
                          Life's Too Short........Pow-Wow Hard!!

Comment

Originally posted by sate_bo_hone View Post
                            i know paul..but once i got to the middle of the section...couldnt go any more..lol...but i did get to judge .... and once i got going down the stairs ...i couldnt stop til i got to the bottom..lol...ha ha how come you didnt get any pics for me judging?...lol joke..
                            The stairs were fun, right!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X