Upper Mattaponi Pow-wow - Memorial Day Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upper Mattaponi Pow-wow - Memorial Day Weekend

Hey guys - great pow-wow to come and chill for Memorial Day weekend...this pow-wow is nestled in between two great rivers - the Pamunkey and Mattaponi, and is located on the Upper Mattaponi tribal land on Rt. 30 in King William - great pow-wow - great folks - great location - no competition - just laid back chill fun....and it is where you will find me...the Upper Mattaponi are some of the most humble, generous and loving folks I have ever had the pleasure of living around - come on down and experience it for yourself....

If you need more info - ask here - the vendors are always off the hook - the food is prepared by the tribe and this is one of their biggest fund raisers each year.

In June - the Mattaponi hold their pow-wow right down the road...

Seeya there .... ACE
    Everything is gonna be alright!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

can't wait always a good time

Comment

can't wait, have always had a blast at this one...and can't wait to dance with some of my old friends

Comment

This pow-wow is always fun and inviting - the vendors and coming in - word has it that my cousin Senora Lynch will be setting up this year! I love it!! Come one, come all - it will be a good time....

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' Ace View Post
          This pow-wow is always fun and inviting - the vendors and coming in - word has it that my cousin Senora Lynch will be setting up this year! I love it!! Come one, come all - it will be a good time....
          That is awesome to hear. Senora and Dalton are some beautiful people. Hopefully they will make it up.

Ace- you know that I've gotta see you. It's been toooooooo long!
          Through the good times and bad times, always pray.

Comment

okay who's all comin' to this one????? I'll be there

Comment

bringing back up to the top............okay it's comin up quick..........who's comin to this one...........we have Smokin, dancingeagle, tigger, and me..........anyone else???? how about you bullrider??? tigger goin save me a dance?????

Comment

I will be there also coming up on Saturday morning got to see Senora and Dalton and keep any eye on Clark. Also see all my other firends there.

Comment

Originally posted by bullrider View Post
                  I will be there also coming up on Saturday morning got to see Senora and Dalton and keep any eye on Clark. Also see all my other firends there.
                  I am going to be a really good boy. I'll be there on Saturday, but, don't know about Sunday yet.

Comment

Hey Ace!

We're thinkin' about coming to this soiree'. I have an itch to grass dance again. But I'm needing some information...

Host drum?
                    Do Natives pay admission?
                    Is there a feed?
                    Is there a "in case of rain" location?
                    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
                      Hey Ace!

We're thinkin' about coming to this soiree'. I have an itch to grass dance again. But I'm needing some information...

Host drum?
                      Do Natives pay admission?
                      Is there a feed?
                      Is there a "in case of rain" location?
                      Oh I would love to see you, WhoMe and your family. YAY!!!

Just called the coordinator Frankie and he said - Ok - yay!! Ok - yes, dancers get in free, there is a food ticket for dancers, the host drum is Ya-ta-nound (local drum) and the guest is Falling Water (also local). There is no in case of rain location, so we just gotta pray it holds off.

It is one of my favorites - and this is now my home - would love to have you meet some of my new friends in the Upper Mattaponi tribe. :)

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

And they have been up there working all week to get it looking good - there is an educational day on Friday, and area school kids come out and it is always alot of fun!!!!

I am excited!!!

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by tigger View Post
                          can't wait, have always had a blast at this one...and can't wait to dance with some of my old friends

I am so mad at you right now - you didn't even speak to me at the Vital pow-wow - is that how it is now? You become my friend, then diss me???? What's up wit dat??????? lol

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Originally posted by Smokin' Ace View Post
                            I am so mad at you right now - you didn't even speak to me at the Vital pow-wow - is that how it is now? You become my friend, then diss me???? What's up wit dat??????? lol
                            You know how those Navy boys are. They go out to sea and forget all about you. Now, if he was a Marine, he would always be a Gentleman. He just can't handle the truth!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DANCINGEAGLE View Post
                              You know how those Navy boys are. They go out to sea and forget all about you. Now, if he was a Marine, he would always be a Gentleman. He just can't handle the truth!!!!

lol-thanks for the explanation....now I know....lol

Be blessed - got love???

This b me.....

www.myspace.com/akayo

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X