4. Young Grey Horse

Drums not placing

North Bear
    New Agency
    Belknap Boys
    Red Tail
    Bull Horn

Comment

Sounded like a pretty alright drum contest.
      It is so sad that a family can torn apart by something as simple as a wild pack of dogs.

Comment

womens jingle
        1st-anika top sky
        2nd-acosia red elk

womens fancy
        1st-gina top sky
        3rd or 4th-kelli lebeau
        thats all i heard, tradancur knows who won, so post them already
        Last edited by thizgirlpowwows; 04-20-2009, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Goot 1

Had a goodtime at Ki yi yo......Kudos to the Powwow Committee. The accomadations were cho! Ruben and Mr. Old Person did a good job announcing. Hawk and (can't remember his name?) kept things running smooth.....Good singing.....Tough judging....Nice arena for a powwow, well a Spring powwow. MT is purdy unpredictable as far as weather this time of year....Well anytime.....gain thanks to the students and staff...you did a fine job!
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

yay

Yay had fun. Was Freakin hot. An my arm was sore for days carryin my girl around. Haha i danced for once since YEARS. WAS random. So out of shape! Had fun though.. And my daughter is NOT a good traveller. But she did awesome. Lol her gram predicted maybe one hour of being good. I didn't even predict that. But miss Halona was great. Lol watched brother bear the whole way. . An jungle book. Got to see family.. Was neat. Anyway! Lol the end.

Comment

I loved the powwow, so glad I made it to this one. Didn't feel bad about canceling Gatherings to hit this one....Thanks for the invite Hawk, you and the committee did a wonderful job and your special was awesome
              OPPS EXCUSE ME, AM TRYNA RECORD

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.