the dynamic duo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the dynamic duo

I've just been listening top the radio and have found it really cool that on a american National Public Radio broadcast that was on GON about emcees it had Vince Beyl, and yesterday on Native America Calling that had rebeun Little Head and Pork chop.

So if there two emcees that would be a dream team who would it be?

Cool Thread...

Wallace Coffey and Dale Old Horn
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

MC Dream Team

Michael "Lets Get Ready To Rumble" Buffer and Vince "Lets Get Ready To Fumble" Beyl...*LOL*

Comment

triple threat...

How bout a triple threat that would bring us the ruggedest jokes ever:

Jason Goodstriker, Lawrence Baker and Ruben Littlehead. If Ruben wasn't available you could throw Keveon Kingbird in there....uh oh!
        *BE EASY*

Comment

id put Jason and Reuben as my favs
          thanks dad for showing me the way, teaching me the language, and not leaving my mother...*L*

*RoUg3 MoD sTaTuS*

Comment

I have several favorite emcees that I have worked with and view them as outstanding individual emcees. Several of these emcees have already been mentioned.

But for a one-two punch as a "dynamic duo" I would lean towards Wallace Coffey and Dale Old Horn. My reasoning being they have worked together at many major Native events and work off one another - meaning they have developed a good rhythm and timing that compliments each other's style. They are extremely funny and consistantly have new humorous material to offer their audiences. Both take directions well from the committee and are a pleasure to work with.

Oh.....

I also like the fact that one in Suuuuuthern and one in NOOOOOrthern.
            Last edited by WhoMe; 05-07-2009, 07:54 PM.
            Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

The late Roy Track and Tom Phillips, Sr. Both have knowledge in either northern and souther traditions. And one is from the north and the other from the south. They can keep a pow wow moving along.

Went to a pow wow in San Jose over the weekend, at San Jose City College. It was their first annual and the M/C was from South Dakota. He did not know anything about southern style dancing let alone gourd dancing. He wasn't even around for the gourd dancing part. He did know the northern traditions.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X