Wildhorse 2009 Pow Wow - Pendleton, Oregon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildhorse 2009 Pow Wow - Pendleton, Oregon

I posted the info to the Calendar, but it's not taking any edits and whatnot (fricken aggravating) soooo, if anybody wants further info, post it up here and I'll try to answer best I can...and if I don't know I'll sure find out....

If any of you is on FACEBOOK..I also have the event on there with a poster...the poster I tried to attach doesn't show up....

Dang lol....
    Attached Files

Don't you hate "Internet Rage"? I get it all the time....lol
    Where is it posted on Facebook?

Comment

Originally posted by ndneyez View Post
      Don't you hate "Internet Rage"? I get it all the time....lol
      Where is it posted on Facebook?
      Well, Facebook is a pretty tight website that only allows members to view stuff.....but if U are a member, then just type in "WILDHORSE" in the search icon and then you'll have the event.....
      Last edited by powwow4evr; 05-29-2009, 07:24 PM.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Strugganona
        Kahnawake Pow Wow?
        by Strugganona
        I tried to Google this pow wow, and I couldn't get any info for this year...I was wondering if anyone knew where this pow wow is held in Kahnawake. I know that its on an island, but Im not sure what the name of it is. Also, where should I look for a room? I know that this is only a few days away, but...
        07-03-2006, 04:52 PM
      • Annie Fawn
        Any Ga. Natives going to this pow wow?
        by Annie Fawn
        It's not on the calender and I don't know who is sponsering it but the 6th annual Stone Mountian Pow Wow is coming up in Nov.
        Here's the link
        10-22-2005, 10:33 PM
      • Seesfar
        Franklin, Ohio Pow Wow
        by Seesfar
        Does anyone have any info on a Pow Wow in Franklin, Ohio on July 8th and 9th? We were invited to dance but no Info was given at the time! Tank ya berr mush!!!
        06-05-2006, 11:44 PM
      • Wolf1
        Sounds of thunder pow wow info!
        by Wolf1
        If you can watch wfaa channel 8 news fort worth tx tonight at 6:00 pm for the rest of the story! The real reason why our pow wow didn't happen in willow park!
        If not hopefully you can get it on the net!!!

Thanks for all of your support.
        10-14-2008, 05:14 PM
      • Paul G
        New Pow Wow Calendar on PowWows.com
        by Paul G
        After many hours of work, PowWows.com has released our new Pow Wow Calendar.

The Pow Wow Calendar from PowWows.com features hundreds of Native American Pow Wow listing from across North America. Find Pow Wows near you, browse for upcoming events, or add your event to our calendar!Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social media pages, to get updated Pow Wows sent to you daily.

The new calendar includes many updates and fixes and many new features. The back-end platform for the calendar should be much more reliable and responsive.
        12-04-2012, 05:25 PM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
        I want to share an interesting information for you
        by Celena
        I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
        09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X