Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lookin 4 the gy who gv me d wedgie, in 6 grd!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lookin 4 the gy who gv me d wedgie, in 6 grd!

.......What up yall. Remember the good old days, when things were better? What happened? I remember when i was such a nerd, so uncool, sooooo........... Awww, Man. I still haven't changed. Dats alright. I got a hot wife.

And this morning my 4 yr old son says,"Dad, you're such a dork." ???????.... ........... (sniff sniff) I need support here guys.
    Last edited by Wannabe; 06-03-2009, 10:41 AM. Reason: I wannabe here, I wannabe there, I wannabe everywhere....or just cool.
    I wannabe cool.....2

LOL!!!.....so I take it your hot wife hasn't run away yet???....bummer.......*L*.....but yeah I remember those days......I used to get picked on quite a bit, tell my folks they told me to leave it alone til one day in second grade I was standing in line (Wow, I stood in line then too!)....and this 6th grader came up and kept pushing me, so as hard as I could I rammed my elbow into his solar plexis and dropped him....the cafeteria monitor didn't say anything but tell that kid, you should have left him alone....I didn't get in trouble....LOL!!!......now a days, I look for the thrill in a fight.....LOL!!!!........hey I don't think you're a dork.....LOL!!!........you're starting to get cool......hang in there buddy, it's not easy being cool.....but it's worth it....
    sigpic

...And shephards we shall be. For thee my lord, for thee. Power hath descended forth from thy hand. That our feet may swiftly carry out thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to thee. And teeming with souls shall it ever be. E Nomini Patri, E Fili, E Spiritu Sancti.

Comment

... i already knew 50 was a nerd... as for you Wannabe?? hey, as lease ure wife is hot...

thats what u get 4 breaking my heart...

Comment

What about the cute, hot ones that grow up to be plain janes or grown up, full fledged DORKS!! I was the ndn in jr. high, (not middle school!) that still had to wear braids, and dresses down to my knees. GoGo boots were in style,
        I was sooooo glad when my mom bought me a pair. Geez! I looked like a dork in gogo boots!! Gogo boots can only make ya look so cool with cateye glasses and long thick braids! Then when I hit the ninth grade, metamorphis took control! I still had long hair, I still wore glasses at times, but by then wire frames had arrived. I was finally COOL!!!! But my mom and dad wished I was
        still a dork!! LOL

Comment

You're son is only 4 and already calling you a dork.....
          Wait until he is a teenager and calling you worst...

I was a dork/nerd/scholar whatever....But I don't remember getting picked on. I think people were too afraid I would tell my dad. He was the local "meanest" teacher....

Nerd Power!!!!

Comment

I remember go-go boots! My mom wouldn't buy me a pair until they were so out of style that the shoe store was practically giving them away.

I was so embarrassed by them I painted them black and wore them hiking.

My son called me a nerd because I still read comical books at my advanced age, but he said I was cool too.

Comment

Originally posted by tha mom View Post
              What about the cute, hot ones that grow up to be plain janes or grown up, full fledged DORKS!! I was the ndn in jr. high, (not middle school!) that still had to wear braids, and dresses down to my knees. GoGo boots were in style,
              I was sooooo glad when my mom bought me a pair. Geez! I looked like a dork in gogo boots!! Gogo boots can only make ya look so cool with cateye glasses and long thick braids! Then when I hit the ninth grade, metamorphis took control! I still had long hair, I still wore glasses at times, but by then wire frames had arrived. I was finally COOL!!!! But my mom and dad wished I was
              still a dork!! LOL
              Hey, shake sum of that dandruff this way!! I wannabe cool!!!!
              I wannabe cool.....2

Comment

Originally posted by 50cal View Post
                LOL!!!.....so I take it your hot wife hasn't run away yet???....bummer.......*L*.....but yeah I remember those days......I used to get picked on quite a bit, tell my folks they told me to leave it alone til one day in second grade I was standing in line (Wow, I stood in line then too!)....and this 6th grader came up and kept pushing me, so as hard as I could I rammed my elbow into his solar plexis and dropped him....the cafeteria monitor didn't say anything but tell that kid, you should have left him alone....I didn't get in trouble....LOL!!!......now a days, I look for the thrill in a fight.....LOL!!!!........hey I don't think you're a dork.....LOL!!!........you're starting to get cool......hang in there buddy, it's not easy being cool.....but it's worth it....
                :

I cAn'T TaKe iT nO mOooooRe! I GOTTA BE COOL!!!!!

Okay i give up................NeRd PoWer.. I feel the guy in Smoke Signals.
                I wannabe cool.....2

Comment

nerds are cool .... i don't think i ever evolved into being cool

i'm still totally shy and i don't talk to anyone ... so nothing's changed
                  Watch your broken dreams...
                  Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

Originally posted by chazziff View Post

Except on PW.COM!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kiyaanii mom View Post
                      Except on PW.COM!!!!
                      it's all a sham i tell ya!!! i'm really a dude named Barry who makes money in various ventures in Japan
                      Watch your broken dreams...
                      Dance in and out of the beams of a neon moon

Comment

I shall be cool sum day. Just not today. I got 50 to help me......right. right. right. Hello 50? NoooooOOOooooooo......

...............When i was small. Okay, i'm still small. ShuT uP! I'm tall enouph to kiss my wife okay!................ I was in school, there was this 30 yr old midget (I mean small people) come up to me said,"Good morning little brother."---------- I knew i was cursed from that moment. Because i never grew.... Oh dad, all this time i thought it was your fault! I'm sOrRy!....I'm sorry you were short j... u... s... t... ---- l... i.. ke me. Awww..Pop it is your fault.... Sorry short dude.....(I mean little dude....I mean challenged...something) Oh shut up!!!
                        Last edited by Wannabe; 06-03-2009, 07:24 PM. Reason: I wannabe here....I wannabe there....I wannabe everywhere.....
                        I wannabe cool.....2

Comment

it's all a sham i tell ya!!! i'm really a dude named Barry who makes money in various ventures in Japan
                          I knew you had a 2nd job....I bet it is very lucrative.....

Comment

Its ok to be a nerd! As long as your name isn't Poindexter or Hollensworth! Or Penlope or Maude. Even worse Fontaine!! I knew I was doomed from preschool on!!! The very first day of preschool, the teacher frowned and made several poor attempts at pronouncing my name. My real everyday name is my Indian name. Which I am very
                            proud of now, no preschooler needs that kind of attention on the first day of school!!!
                            At least my name wasn't Poindexter!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wannabe View Post
                              I shall be cool sum day. Just not today. I got 50 to help me......right. right. right. Hello 50? NoooooOOOooooooo......

...............When i was small. Okay, i'm still small. ShuT uP! I'm tall enouph to kiss my wife okay!................ I was in school, there was this 30 yr old midget (I mean small people) come up to me said,"Good morning little brother."---------- I knew i was cursed from that moment. Because i never grew.... Oh dad, all this time i thought it was your fault! I'm sOrRy!....I'm sorry you were short j... u... s... t... ---- l... i.. ke me. Awww..Pop it is your fault.... Sorry short dude.....(I mean little dude....I mean challenged...something) Oh shut up!!!
                              I heard big things come in small packages but I don't know, never been with a short guy.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X