Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Dance Catergories

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • New Dance Catergories

    Instead of splittin categories by Age jr adult sr adult how about they separate them by WEIGHT. now you'll have some good contesting
    What do you all think?
    Men's Heavyweight Northern Traditional Champion Is.....?
    Women's Lightweight Fancy Shawl
    Last edited by powwowdood; 06-24-2009, 07:52 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by powwowdood View Post
    Instead of splittin categories by Age jr adult sr adult how about they separate them by WEIGHT. now you'll have some good contesting
    What do you all think?

    I've seen some dances that have over 200lb. fancy dance contests as specials...but, it's been awhile since I've seen those.
    I think everyone on this rez is addicted to Harry Potter...lol...

    Comment


    • #3
      how about splitting into "those that love to dance" and "those that only dance for the money"?

      Comment


      • #4
        Or those that have a full time job and must produce the last 2 pay stubs as proof. lol
        sigpic

        Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
        [email protected]

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
          Or those that have a full time job and must produce the last 2 pay stubs as proof. lol
          sounds like someone's having a bad day!

          Comment


          • #6
            I could participate in all those contests! ha ha ha just kidding....


            but yeah!! why not have a "plus size" shawlers category :P:P

            You can't double team a Triple Threat



            The Black Hills are NOT for sale



            ps. i'm still the greatest~n i'm prettylol

            Comment


            • #7
              I remember back in the 80s going to some that had two contests per category, one for the "locals" and one for all the "outsiders".

              Comment


              • #8
                nope, not having a bad day here on this side of F-M. lol
                sigpic

                Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                [email protected]

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Iowa_Boy View Post
                  how about splitting into "those that love to dance" and "those that only dance for the money"?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    We could have a special "diva" category.......the kewl people would be in a separate category of course! Juss think of the non-winnerz in the "Diva" category......and the BIG tantrums....hu! Hu!!
                    "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Dudes are just harsh. We could split them into drinkers and tokers and those who live a clean and sober lifestyle. Or those at least willing to be honest about it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
                        Dudes are just harsh. We could split them into drinkers and tokers and those who live a clean and sober lifestyle. Or those at least willing to be honest about it.
                        Tribal EMT's will be on hand to perofmr breathalizer analysis & blood tests. lol
                        sigpic

                        Contest Coordinator & Calendar Admin
                        [email protected]

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by badmaninc View Post
                          Dudes are just harsh. We could split them into drinkers and tokers and those who live a clean and sober lifestyle. Or those at least willing to be honest about it.
                          And the judges will be all their kids. Except that would get expensive to bus them in from all over powwow country. And for one contest we'd need 4 or 5 buses for all the kids. Never mind, bad idea.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ndnsooner View Post
                            Or those that have a full time job and must produce the last 2 pay stubs as proof. lol


                            Like they have with golf - an amateur division and a pro division.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Skinny mens tradish........... yer up next!!!!!!!!! Followed by humongus mens tradish. Whale of a women jingle after that In that order............. be ready.
                              Ayyee.

                              Comment

                              Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                              Loading...

                              Trending

                              Collapse

                              There are no results that meet this criteria.

                              Sidebar Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X