Michael J. Jackson Memorial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael J. Jackson Memorial

I just finished watching the Jackson Memorial. It was a moving tribute to a great entertainer, great man, a once in a generation talent. My family grew up listening to and watching Michael Jackson. My condolences to the family and the many fans. There are probably more than a few pow wow dancers who can do a little moonwalking.

It was a nice service. Kind of broke me up when his little girl spoke at the end of it though. People forget that in spite of being a celebrity with both fans and detractors he was also 3 litlte kids' daddy.

Comment

awww i missed it

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
      When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

Yeah, his little daughter was really broken up about losing her dad. More than a few broke down in the services, and in their performances. I was only going to watch a bit of it, as I had other things to do, but I ended up watching the whole thing, it was so moving, and so well done, tasteful. Maybe after awhile they'll have a big concert in his honor, that's would be something to see.

Comment

I missed a lot of it too can you..

I was wondering if they will have it online somewhere so you can watch it.

when I came home I just caught it when his little girl was up talking in tears, really sad, just can't even ....in my eyes he was a great entertainer my kids loved his music and even tried to teach me how to moon walk. whoa

needless to say I never did get the moonwalk down.

Comment

me either lol but watching my dad try was pretty kewl

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
            When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

There's rumor that they may have a concert in London for his B'day on Aug. 29. I heard the rumor, I didn't start it.

I got to see him and his brothers when they were just getting started. Somewhere around '68 or '69. Got to see them at the Hollywood Bowl.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

I really enjoyed to memorial service for MJ. It brought me to tears right away when the casket was brought in. Just knowing that Michael was in there and to me, I guess it really sunked in that he really is gone. My thoughts and prayers to the family and fans around the world. RIP MICHAEL!!

Comment

i heard there was something at ft washakie pow wow for him
                  jason goodstriker was involved somehow?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X