Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NativeChick509 View Post
    Ok, Muckleshoot Powwow 2009.

An elderly grass dancer was showing off his best moves in the arena in front of single ladies that was watching him.
    He had the crowd cheering for him,then boom. a young grass dancer came rammed behind him,knocked the old man's dentures out front of the whole crowd especially the ladies he was eyeing on. Elderly man was so PO he cussed out the young guy for couple seconds then he moved to the other side of the arena all embarressed. true story LOL.
    LMFAO too funny fo sho, did his dentures clop across the floor

Comment

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
      No, it was not at all funny because i was 800 miles from home and i had to stay another night. besides, i had to answer the door to the hotel manager surrounded by police officers in only my shorts.
      Oh it was probably G&B pretending to be the manager, she was just tryna manuever over on you

Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
      in the end, i was allowed back in because i was not involved. but the inconvenience of being out of a room for the day was a bit unsettling.
      G&B let you back in coz she already got a free shot

Comment

A friend told my a horror story he and his friend where dancing for a contest at a powwow they where at they did spins and up crashing into each other and they where both taken by the ambulance to the ER. One dancer had his upper teeth embedded to his lower lip. Ouch!! that gotta hurt.
        Asema Is Sacred
        Traditional Use, Not Misuse
        Wakan Tanka please have compassion on me.
        OK Niji we are running a train with red over yellow at this powwow.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sue-ze
          From the cast iron to the fire!
          by sue-ze
          I, unfortunatley have made a Big, Very Big, mistake in my life and do not know how to go about getting out of it. I would really appreciate some words of advise or suggestions, if you have any to give me.

My younger brother tried to warn me, (him telling me that I was jumping from the...
          11-03-2003, 01:47 PM
        • Montanaa
          Attending pow wow dancing classes
          by Montanaa
          So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
          08-11-2015, 08:55 PM
        • kitchemanitou
          Captain Pipe
          by kitchemanitou
          Speech of Captain Pipe
          The Speech of Captain Pipe, or Hopocan, which signifies, in the Indian, tobacco-pipe, before the British commandant, in the council-house at Detroit, whither he was invited to give an account of past transactions -- in his left hand was a short stick to which was fastened...
          05-14-2005, 06:44 PM
        • darla75
          Trying to find where my roots come from
          by darla75
          Hi,my name is Darlene and if anyone on here can help me I'd really appreciate it. There's not much I know about my family. Everyone just drifted apart after my Grandfather and his brother passed away. What I do know is both my Grandfathers were half American Indian. My Grandfather from my mothers side...
          08-19-2012, 09:21 AM
        • Jadenia
          Powwows.com has changed my life
          by Jadenia
          Growing up I never really had a grasp on what my beliefs were, what culture i could become a part of (i'm irish, portuguese and indian) and what culture i could honestly see me calling "home". It was really difficult knowing the i wasnt just "cauc" like the other kids. I look different...
          03-09-2011, 08:20 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X