Powwow Collisions and accidents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• sue-ze
    From the cast iron to the fire!
    by sue-ze
    I, unfortunatley have made a Big, Very Big, mistake in my life and do not know how to go about getting out of it. I would really appreciate some words of advise or suggestions, if you have any to give me.

My younger brother tried to warn me, (him telling me that I was jumping from the...
    11-03-2003, 01:47 PM
  • Montanaa
    Attending pow wow dancing classes
    by Montanaa
    So I finally convinced my mom to let me learn the culture. She is even going to take some regalia-making classes with me too but I'm going into pow wow dancing classes alone.

My question here... how do I calm my nerves and what should I expect? I do struggle with identity issues as I'm...
    08-11-2015, 08:55 PM
  • kitchemanitou
    Captain Pipe
    by kitchemanitou
    Speech of Captain Pipe
    The Speech of Captain Pipe, or Hopocan, which signifies, in the Indian, tobacco-pipe, before the British commandant, in the council-house at Detroit, whither he was invited to give an account of past transactions -- in his left hand was a short stick to which was fastened...
    05-14-2005, 06:44 PM
  • darla75
    Trying to find where my roots come from
    by darla75
    Hi,my name is Darlene and if anyone on here can help me I'd really appreciate it. There's not much I know about my family. Everyone just drifted apart after my Grandfather and his brother passed away. What I do know is both my Grandfathers were half American Indian. My Grandfather from my mothers side...
    08-19-2012, 09:21 AM
  • Jadenia
    Powwows.com has changed my life
    by Jadenia
    Growing up I never really had a grasp on what my beliefs were, what culture i could become a part of (i'm irish, portuguese and indian) and what culture i could honestly see me calling "home". It was really difficult knowing the i wasnt just "cauc" like the other kids. I look different...
    03-09-2011, 08:20 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X