Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2013 Powwow Trail - California

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • San manuel powwow sweethearts special

    MY PHOTOS ON FACEBOOK:

    sigpic

    Comment


    • San Manuel Powwow Champions

      YOUNG SPIRIT SINGERS

      <object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/cE7Pq1jJBDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/cE7Pq1jJBDU?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
      sigpic

      Comment


      • San Manuel Powwow Drum Pics:

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Over here at Indio Calif for the Cabazon Powwow at Fantasy Springs Casino & Resort

          Our very own TT is running the sound system, and sounding *Crisp*

          Good times, except my Expedition motor bit the dust here. See if Fiesta Ford up the road here can perform a healing ritual….

          So, I'm here!

          sigpic

          Comment


          • DONE DEAL at INDIO!

            1st Place BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY $5,000

            2nd Place BUC WYLD $4,000

            3rd Place Young Spirit Singers $3,000

            4th Place Tha TRIBE $2,000

            5th Place Bad Nation $1,000

            6th Place Whitetail

            7th Place Bear Springs

            8th Place Maswade


            TT did a great job with the powwow sound, looks like he will be back next year!

            Good night y'all….
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
              Over here at Indio Calif for the Cabazon Powwow at Fantasy Springs Casino & Resort

              Our very own TT is running the sound system, and sounding *Crisp*

              Good times, except my Expedition motor bit the dust here. See if Fiesta Ford up the road here can perform a healing ritual….

              So, I'm here!

              other one-word descriptions i heard were: great, perfect, awesome, and flawless.

              only one person told me that he couldn't hear where he was sitting at ... in the top row of the bleachers on the south side.

              btw, [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION], how did Fiesta Ford do with the Expedition? curious to know what else had to be healed. My Candice is over 10 years old and certainly don't want to run into any issues down the road.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
                DONE DEAL at INDIO!

                1st Place BLACKFOOT CONFEDERACY $5,000

                2nd Place BUC WYLD $4,000

                3rd Place Young Spirit Singers $3,000

                4th Place Tha TRIBE $2,000

                5th Place Bad Nation $1,000

                6th Place Whitetail

                7th Place Bear Springs

                8th Place Maswade


                TT did a great job with the powwow sound, looks like he will be back next year!

                Good night y'all….
                The coordinator said he is submitting a proposal to add more $$$ to the singing contest payouts next year. Hopefully, it gets approved.

                The 2013 flyer said they were paying out to seven places and splitting #3K with drums that do not place. They ended up adding an 8th place since there were only 8 drums in the contest.

                All in all, I really enjoyed the hospitality. Even better was the fact that I didn't have to drive anywhere! The event center was just right there and I could walk back to my room and actually take a nap between sessions. I also was able to have a full breakfast and still had time to enjoy my coffee with no rushing around.

                Three to four security personnel were watching my equipment each morning until I arrived!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Ta'neeszahnii Techno View Post
                  other one-word descriptions i heard were: great, perfect, awesome, and flawless.

                  only one person told me that he couldn't hear where he was sitting at ... in the top row of the bleachers on the south side.

                  btw, [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION], how did Fiesta Ford do with the Expedition? curious to know what else had to be healed. My Candice is over 10 years old and certainly don't want to run into any issues down the road.
                  Blew out spark plug # 7, had to get a new spark plug port welded-in, and then a major tune-up with some new distributor coils, and wires.

                  Basically, don't use after-market spark plugs in a Ford Triton 5.4 motor.

                  Also, a fresh fuel filter was installed.

                  Overall, it runs great, and getting better gas mileage now. Fiesta Ford of Indio is a professional outfit.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Sherman NDN School Pow Wow flier
                    Attached Files

                    Comment

                    Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                    Related Topics

                    Collapse

                    Trending

                    Collapse

                    • MikeBurgess
                      Heart races
                      by MikeBurgess
                      Hi everyone,my heart tends to race pretty fast lately and I don't know if it’s because I started taking too much coffee per day or because of a more serious health problem. Now I'm literally a coffee addict. Any idea to stop this?
                      11-06-2021, 06:50 AM

                    Sidebar Ad

                    Collapse
                    Working...
                    X