Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hair rolls. or "dreadlocks" to other cultures. Need advice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 2 Photos

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• QueenSnowGrl
    Feeling alone
    by QueenSnowGrl
    Hey, I just felt like ranting, so if you're not in the mood for that, there's your warning.
    --

I've been really bothered lately. I mean, this has always bothered me, but now it's getting on my nerves. It's about my heritage. My ancestry does not match my race. What do...
    10-20-2014, 09:05 PM
  • samenulali
    Identity Confusion
    by samenulali
    Hello,

I apologize for making one of these types of threads, but I would really appreciate advice in this anonymous setting.

Lately I am feeling like I should give up everything regarding my native identity. I have done these things since I was seven, learning languages,...
    07-26-2021, 09:59 PM
  • Calista2015
    Can someone please anwer this about American Indian religion?
    by Calista2015
    Forget I even asked, some people here seem to have such attitudes when asking about how to practice Native American spirituality. Why ask? Because one GENERALLY does not know. I wasn't being racist or racially bias, I was telling of the experience I came upon, upon hearing from a group called Hebrew...
    06-05-2015, 10:39 AM
  • thompsarah08
    Spirit Guides
    by thompsarah08
    A Cheyenne Chief is one of my spirit guides. My understanding is that some nations do not feel that whites will have Native guides. I am white and as far as I know have no lineage to the native people of america. I do know that I have always felt like I had some connection, maybe a past life? When ...
    06-28-2015, 08:28 PM
  • 2lineCarrandMorgan
    DNA testing
    by 2lineCarrandMorgan
    Hello all,

im bring this to powwows , i have many friends here and i have grown to trust yall ways in being state with ppl,
    im fixing to put a cotton swab to the inside of my cheek to look for answers of my familys history we have much oral history but no pappers to back up our claims,the...
    04-28-2009, 11:38 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X