Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by koyoteh View Post
    Undetstood. But respect goes both ways.

Insult is saying that aztlan is garbage. Pretty much thatvsums it up. It woukd be like me saying you or your yribe or family or ancestors are garbage. Not good.

This can be said in so many different ways.
    Introducing myself. Well been on this site since 2009. Maybe not so much. But was here.

But ay i understand.
    I know the whole routine of "who are you" .
    Doesnt mean i am going to agree with it. Although most natives are cool with that, not everybody is ubtil they get to know each other. Not all people are the same even though a lot like to say we are all thw same on that part.

In getting to know people, take more than asking that. Takes conversation. Better is to meet but internet dont make that easy.
    Some things are better asked syraight out " what do you mean by that?" Might find that i actually agree and tried to say same things but from a different angle.

I might asnswer " oh man i left out a word" or i might findbyou undetstood in a way i didnt mean, and i could correct myself even find a clearer way to write.

But to respond with a native story beimg garbage, that aint gonna help. So then i have to wonder about intent and motives.

Seen a lot of provocateurs stir up hostilities betqeen noethwrn and southern. Only people i can see benefitting from that are those against unity.

If thats not you , all i can say i that decided ti do my own chexking.

Privacy, is something else. Some dont want inity but want remain private. Thats ok.

Some tribes have had memebers come out hwre and take advantage of the ignorant. Also not cool.

But thwn the tribes complain about the studenta and the followera rather than the teaxhers.

I would rather hear solutiona than insults about stories being garbage. As long as that takes place, there will always be hostility betqeen indiviflduals

Typos due to touchscreen. Not gonna edit
    Im going to keep this as simple as possible. I was the only one who used the term 'garbage' in response to what you said. That was in a different thread.

You don't know what I was referring to, and you don't seem to care. You keep imagining things and stating them as fact.

JD quoted your first post.... No solutions...just insults.

If you come here showing no respect, how will you get any respect?

All you seem to care about is getting the last word.

You want a solution? GTFO
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA View Post
      I think those pics and videos might've been faked or out of context, pretty out there. And even if it's true that must be a small group, that may very well die out there.|

And learning from eachother and building bridges is good in regards to you talking to koyoteh, couldn't bother to follow every thread that just popped up in my absence. :p
      so i take it you seen some of the pics and heard the stories too???
      "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

• Reporter claims assault at ?racist? public school

TheTownCrier: MEChA Mass Murderer Has Ties To Marcos Aguilar

Chicano Park & the Cult of Aztlán | Stop Obama Now!!
        "I on the trail of a possible good Indian lady and she is reported to like the old way's and she to believes in big family and being at home with kids all the time"... - MOTOOPI aka WOUNDED BEAR

Comment

• I see a lot of loaded language and little backup from sources I find very suspect, without going through much detail off the top of my head I would like to see a source that most of the attendees at the Semillas schools are children of undocumented immigrants, sounds like tall talk and fearmongering to me. And these ties the articles attempt to make are very dubious and have the same tone.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood-NDN -ES/LA View Post
            I see a lot of loaded language and little backup from sources I find very suspect, without going through much detail off the top of my head I would like to see a source that most of the attendees at the Semillas schools are children of undocumented immigrants, sounds like tall talk and fearmongering to me. And these ties the articles attempt to make are very dubious and have the same tone.
            of course those are anti immigrant sources......but what else is out there info-wise?

as far as the school being children of undocumented immigrans i have my doubts......i have a feeling its more american chicanos in attendance there......especially if their parents had an "awakening"

my problem with the school isnt the attendees, its the curriculum.....but even that isnt my biggest problem.....my biggest problem is with TAXPAYER MONEY supporting the school, and if alot of misinformation is being taught at the school on taxpayer dime than i think CA residents should have a say........looks like the kiddie version of the DQ-U commune

now when i tried conversing with many of these types they have no respect fr us, even though they love using our imagery.....some even like going to powwows but i cant wrap my head around WHY when thos same people blog, fb post and talk about how horrible of an experience it is.......people like koyoteh who actually been conversing with me lately is TRYING to understand us, and i been trying to understand him

but remember.....koyoteh is the exception....not the rule

i also been talking to tecpaocetlotl and he is ok too

but the majority of these people DO NOT like us or respect us or our culture.......so what makes them different from the whites that dont??? well......they seek to usurp us and eventually replace us....saying we are weak and are B.egging I.ndian A.ssholes and "reznecks" and a whole lot of hateful stuff

here is and example from a few weeks ago, and olin is being very restrained here......the majority of these people do not seek unity...in fact one told me over the phone that we had our chance and failed and its time for something stronger and powwows are a disgrace and all powwow indians are on their enemy list because we are all "vendidos" (sellouts)...................another bragged about so many half mexican babies on US rezzes now and how they will be much stronger and "take over the rez then the nation" because we are too docile to do so

you may all think its a bunch of nonsense.......and just jibberish, and it is.....but to them its not.....thats what makes them dangerous....i dont just dismiss them anymore.......

and crazy thing is some of them worship AIM......not knowing or caring about all the dirty little secrets many of us know...and even claim AIM affiliation........and in some parts of the country AIM is in bed with them..........one of the aztlanistas....who claims to be independant but still has those delusions told me they will take over AIM and no one can stop them...............they want all AIM focus to be about immigration

so basically its a bunch of superchicanos who decided being superchiano aint enough.....now they want to be ndn.....but that aint enough either, they want to be superindian......that still aint enough, they want to speak for us and eventually usurp us......i am not bullshyting....they said it themselves.................just have some conversations with these clowns....youll see
            Attached Files

Comment

• its been awhile.....but anyone have anything to say about olin's words?

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.