Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    You can win the argument by telling them about how weak genes they are made of.

How is it that the original people of this country go from big lips, flat nose and curly hair to such beautiful people with a rich red/brown skin color and straight, black hair. Mighty weak genes if they are the original people here.

Leave a comment:

• milehighsalute
    replied
    Originally posted by AmigoKumeyaay View Post
    Forgot about your buddies, the African-Olmecs

These fools be Trippen!

They will hang around Facebook all day posting crap

to try to persuade people. Relentless indeed, and Boring.
    yeah i know......the hebrew/moor/afrikan ORIGINAL natives.....they will all do like the rest.....report your posts and get you kicked off for correcting mis-info

there are too few of us, so they "win" by sheer outnumbering and shouting louder......and deleting all your good arguments and namecalling

i am finally starting to get it......we can never win....the tide is too strong

but my fear is 50yrs from now will they succeed in changing history? america is azz backwards these days.......cmon texas voted yes on putting biblical MYTHS in history books

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Yep, Geronimo took his name from mexican soldiers during a battle.

The soldiers were yelling protection prayers to San Jeronimo all during the battle, and the Apaches thought they were yelling to "shoot at Geronimo".

Go-Lath-Lay, or Goyathlay "one who yawns" was his Bedonkohe name.

Also, Mexican government could not deal with the Comanches, so they encouraged white immigration into mexican territory of Tejas as a way to push Comanches back to north.

Then the immigrants revolted and created their own nation of Texas. .....which later on created the takeover war by US and the loss of Calif, Ariz, NM. So, if Mexico had found a way to ally with Comanches, they might have held all that land.

Not until 2002 did the Government of Mexico officially recognize their many tribal cultures and begin bilingual education in early school years to help Indios strengthen their spanish language, while maintaining tribal language. Some 60 distinct indigenous languages remain in Mexico today.

My opinion is the Mestizos were tainted by the colonization racial caste system. The spaniards used to be on top, then the revolution made the Mestizos the top. They looked down upon Indios, even a popular saying "No seas Indio" (Don't be indian/ignorant/argumentative/on warpath) comes out of that era.

For over a century, Mexico has had African people in state of Guerrero, but they refused to count them in the National Census "because they were not Mexican". Over the decades they have married with mestizos or indios, and now offspring are counted in the census.
    Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 01-30-2016, 02:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Joe's Dad
    replied
    The 'Cosmicos' are the coolest.

Leave a comment:

• milehighsalute
    replied
    yep....the age of info....brings out the worst in people.......look in the comments section of the phil anselmo debacle last weekend......THOUSANDS of closet racists supporting the guy behind screen names.....he has more closet racist support than donald trump

ha.....and they think my correcting people of lightheartedly making fun of them is hate-full......many of these groups are full on hate-speech mongers

but what i hate is being lumped up with them......and i also have a thing for historical accuracy......when i see a meme of sitting bull associated with mexican nationalism it looks stupid and makes it look like we all agree with these people

when i see the likeness of geronimo promoting mexican nationalism and yes....some idiots even sell it along with AZTLAN crap......funny cause geronimo would blasted their ancestors 130yrs ago......bang bang bang

i know you seen the type amigo.....again i doubt anyone outside the SW seen the difference in attitude between the neo-aztecs here and the neo-aztecs in he rest of the country

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Forgot about your buddies, the African-Olmecs

These fools be Trippen!

They will hang around Facebook all day posting crap

to try to persuade people. Relentless indeed, and Boring.

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    The KKK was up to 3 Million members before WWII, nowadays Facebook is a launchpad for all types of groups promoting their racial agendas.

The Nahuatl language was / is used by prison gangs as a form of "code talking" when they send messages.

My high school was ganged-out, whole bunch of them went to La Eme. Also a lot of MECHA and Brown Beret people. Only a couple peeps claiming Native American, or Indio de Mexico. Aztlan was spoken of, mostly seen in Lowrider artwork, on hoods of cars with the Aztec couple.

So, now at a few powwows I talk with the Calpullis or Aztec Dancers, most seem to promote a legitimate interest in bringing back the pre-contact heritage, not looking to overthrow governments or deport europeans.

Tainos, yeah I have Puertorican friends that roll their eyes when you ask about Taino Indians....mainstream PR people look at them as weirdos, yet most PR people are proud to have Las Tres Sangres, the 3 bloodlines: Spanish, Boriken, and African. They prefer Boriken/Boricua instead of Taino. There are legitimate people that dance Taino, and try to revive the culture, not getting a lot of followers....sad.

Now on Facebook, every day a new "Native" or "Indigenous" page or group gets started. They are split off groups when people start fighting about skin color, tribal roots, traditions, Urban vs. Rez people....you name it.

One indigenous group attracts international participation, Maori, Hawaiian, Taino, "Mexica", Native American....even some Palestinians post up. Most threads turn into a Battle of Memes...Killing or Deporting white people is popula
    r.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Wow-reading that just blows my mind. I've found that most groups like that who claim to be non-violent, usually are just the opposite. Send all the white people back to Europe-ROFL!! Like that's going to happen. I hope you are watching your back-these kind of people can be sneaky dangerous.

I think the woman you said was telling people she was the second coming of White Buffalo Calf Woman is the 3rd or 4th one I've heard of. So many frauds out there, and so many suckers who fall for it. I think they should all just go take a long walk off a short pier.

Leave a comment:

• milehighsalute
    replied
    Tee Shirt on Facebook
    yep my feed is filled up everyday with these shirts

they are getting better.....they were way more twinkie-ish in the past

they also used to advertise that buying them was supporting native americans.....they dont claim that anymore

a whole group of us constantly bombarded their comments section and inbox asking what tribe and what program they supported by buying these shirts

of course all the blond haired blue eyed cherokees with cool indian sounding names told all us real injuns that we were full of hate in our hearts just for asking.......sigh

facebook can be fun...all kinds of lunatics on there......i just exposed some other woman collecting money from white people in some twinkie groups and saying she was the return of White Buffalo Calf Woman......i spread her crap far and wide and ended up getting one of her groups took down because of indians questioning her so much.......you should see her videos ill post if anyone is interested

i call her white bunghole crack woman.....because thats what she is

Leave a comment:

• milehighsalute
    replied
    The Mexica Movement is an "Indigenous rights educational organization" based in Los Angeles, California. Their organization views Mexicans (a term Mexica Movement rejects) of Native Mexican and Amerindian descent, as one people who are falsely divided by European-imposed borders. Their ultimate objective is the non-violent, democratic "liberation" of the Western Hemisphere from European-descendants.

The organization seeks to create a future nation called Cemanahuac. The group views "White" people as Europeans who are squatting on indigenous lands, and who must be repatriated back to Europe. The group rejects the "Aztlan ideology" as being too limited, seeking instead to unite the entire American continents under indigenous control.

Mexica Movement is a non-violent, educational organization. It focuses on teaching the public about the pre-European civilizations of Nican Tlaca (indigenous people). In addition, the group promotes the study of incidents of alleged "European genocidal crimes against [Indigenous People]".
    except they are not non-violent.....but in person they are.....being i was a REAL gang member in the local chicano in my neighborhood

but they hide behind nahualtl names and talk real violent stuff and always claim they gonna get me and im pretty sure they are some of those who come shake my hand all the time and are all over me when they see me in person

now the other ones from other states are much braver, they know they will never run from me so i have been fb attacked and harassed by phone over last few years, they even made a bunch of memes about me and ex-girlfriend from whatever photos they can scour......and they have the ratpack mentality because they outnumbered me

funny how one minute im a "rez-neck" nazi who they say tries excluding them because of their non-affiliation of a tribe and in next breath i am a "vendido" sellout who is really loves the white ways and am probably in fact white myself then call me a chomo on top of that when calling me an fbi agent gets old

nican tlaca is one thing on the net.....but if you ever have the displeasure of talking to these nuts they consider nican tlaca as the unification of all indigenous, the erasure of borders and return of all white people back to europe....voluntarily, if necessary by violence

they also have this notion that mexicas had an empire that extended to canada and they walked around ruling the whole western hemisphere and their influence was far and wide.....too bad history says otherwise

mostly made up of chicanos who as joe's dad says are looking for justification to hang a dreamcatcher from their rear-view mirror and steal pics and quotes of geronimo, sitting bull, oceola, washakie ect ect ect to use for their pro-immigration views

funny thing is i am learning none of them know what tribe they descend from, know their tribal history, know their tribal community......and never even been to mexico.....in fact the majority are your everyday run of the mill american chicanos who being super-chicano is no longer good enough for them....they now gotta be super indian

its ignorance at its finest.....just like their white counterparts they spend alot of time telling north of the border natives that they know more about us than we know about ourselves and they have no grasp on history of the southwest........buncha azzhats, but the problem is sometimes their numbers swell and if you correct them youre met with hostility and them calling you a sellout....whatever

koyoteh did explain how most danzates, aztlanistas, mexicas, brown berets, crusade for justice types have many differences and they arent all like that......but unfortunately they are EXACTLY like their white counterparts in you dont know who is racist and unreasonable until you gather all of them in large numbers and give them fake screen names to hide behind....thats when they show their true colors and who is who

anyways i dont really expect anyone outside the sw to really have much experience with them

i was contacted on FB by a self proclaimed chief of the new jersey taino trying to legitimize the yamassee frauds posing as a tribe, he also told me the washiitas and euchees were legit......he doesnt seem to chief over anyone though except a few people on the net.....and has alot of wolf and scantily clad native maiden pics on his profile though........i give it a few years before they take a turn for the hostile and become a problem for the purto ricans on the east coast as the mexicas are for any brown/red people in the southwest.....i sure as hell dont see these tribes popping up in puerto rico/dominican republic, just ny/nj

thats it for now im sure ill have more to rant about later

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    The Mexica Movement is an "Indigenous rights educational organization" based in Los Angeles, California. Their organization views Mexicans (a term Mexica Movement rejects) of Native Mexican and Amerindian descent, as one people who are falsely divided by European-imposed borders. Their ultimate objective is the non-violent, democratic "liberation" of the Western Hemisphere from European-descendants.

The organization seeks to create a future nation called Cemanahuac. The group views "White" people as Europeans who are squatting on indigenous lands, and who must be repatriated back to Europe. The group rejects the "Aztlan ideology" as being too limited, seeking instead to unite the entire American continents under indigenous control.

Mexica Movement is a non-violent, educational organization. It focuses on teaching the public about the pre-European civilizations of Nican Tlaca (indigenous people). In addition, the group promotes the study of incidents of alleged "European genocidal crimes against [Indigenous People]".

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Tee Shirt on Facebook
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• AmigoKumeyaay
    replied
    Past few years Facebook has been challenging Native Americans over their NAMES.

names like Killsinwater, Sixkiller, Eaglespeaker, etc. Facebook has demanded the name be changed, or submit copy of official ID that proves

Leave a comment:

• eagleclanriverband
    replied
    The big movement on Facebook are the TLACAN NICAS who are saying:

all Indigenous brown people from Alaska down to Chile are NATIVE AMERICANS.
    Personally, I don't know about all these things being discussed on this thread and I'm not on Facebook.

But I wanted to chime in here because it's not just a movement ON Facebook, but it is the actual Facebook Corporation itself who has chosen to promote & has adopted this notion that:

"NATIVE AMERICANS INCLUDE ALL people from SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, & NORTH AMERICA who maintain a cultural affiliation with their local community" (I'm paraphrasing but that's basically verbatim what was written on their Corp. HR website.)

I was really surprised to read this!

About a month ago, my husband encouraged me to apply for a job to work at Facebook (LOL! We knew it was a long shot since I don't have a FB account & it is really tough to get hired there), but I thought what the heck??? Why not try cuz the job sounded interesting...working with non-profit groups registered on Facebook to utilize their social media fundraising products. (In my spare time, I volunteer as VP in charge of fundraising for a 501c3 that gives out scholarships.)

Anyway after I submitted my resume, then came all the classification questions and for race, they separately ask if you are of Hispanic/Latino origin, then they list Caucasian, African-American, Asian, but instead of having "American Indian/Alaskan Native" as an option, they list the above definition as to what Facebook considers to be Native American.

I showed my husband this Facebook HR Native American definition cuz I couldn't believe it. We just looked at each other & shook our heads.

I've thought about writing the Facebook HR/Talent Team. I don't care if they never hire me, but I thought about all the young NDNs coming up in college with engineering/computer science/marketing/business majors who might be trying to get a job at Facebook & start their career. I was thinking I should speak up for them. I don't know; I was thinking of maybe calling AISES & see if they could do something.

My sense is that Facebook doesn't have a lot of NDNs working for them. So somebody at FB decided if we change the name to "Native American" & expand the definition of what that means to include all continents then they will APPEAR to have diversity in their workforce.

Leave a comment:

• subeeds
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    Where do you all find this stuff?
    Seriously. Inquiring minds want to know.

Leave a comment:

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.