First Year in Competition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Fancy_Shawl_CG
    Um...Hello?
    by Fancy_Shawl_CG
    Hi my fellow powwow people out there! I'm new, duh! I'm going to try to find my way around and may occasionally ask for help.

A little about me:
    I started attending the local powwow when I was seven and the Fancy Shawl girls enchanted me. I went for 3 more years before a pair of...
    11-01-2007, 09:34 PM
  • tohani
    To Start Again
    by tohani
    Hi, I'm here because I know I need the support in battling to dance again for years now. I'm 33 years old and I have always been taught the old ways, our values and being a strong native woman. I have the tools, the resources, the passion but I need a boost here. I was brought up in the pow-wow circle...
    03-25-2008, 02:28 PM
  • woggs
    I entered the circle...
    by woggs
    I danced!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    You know what..I danced on this nite. For my first time since Rocky Boy. It was such a great feeling! I feel like a million bucks. I have been helping with a funeral for the past two days. Today I went to "view" my friend who...
    02-26-2006, 04:14 AM
  • Okwataga
    Its November
    by Okwataga
    Anything happening??

anything exciting going on in your life??
    Anything to share with us?

just checking to see if cloth dancers are still alive and kicking???!!!
    11-05-2008, 03:21 PM
  • bluebelle
    Asthma
    by bluebelle
    I always had some lung problems, including several bouts with pneumonia, and mild, exercise-induced-asthma, but for a year now, my asthma's been so bad I don't know what to do. Even right now, I'm awake because every time I try to lay down I wheeze and cough til I have to sit back up to get some air!...
    03-07-2012, 06:58 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X