Color Guard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Guard

What do you like seeing Color Guard/Honor Guard groups do..during Grand Entry/ Closing Song?....I have seen several groups out of Oklahoma...the Broken Arrow group and their regalia..is great...as well as the Seminole Color Guard...Cherokee Color Guard is pretty good too...sound off...lets hear what you like about the Color Guard Groups.you have seen
    sigpicWe spend a lifetime worrying about if we make a difference....Marines don't have that problem.

_____

I like the Lame Deer Northern Cheyenne Color Guard and the Kiowa Black Leggins Color Guard.

Both travel, make a great representation and are impressive.
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

I like the Navajo Nation color guard. LOL cause that's ours and my uncle Dan Y. designed it. Pretty cool huh?

Comment

Being a vet and fulfilling that role at a handful of events it's not what the occassion is set forth but that we as vets and warriors for the NdN people represent. I never declined a offer to stand in place as a vet for a pow-wow, funeral,parades, any event or honoring. IF you're a vet yourself you get where i"m coming from. Pila
        -Don't hate me because I'm
        wise beyond my years-

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X