X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jingle Dancing

This page has moved:
    http://www.powwows.com/articles/?p=171

<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="5;url=http://www.powwows.com/articles/?p=171" />
    Last edited by Paul G; 09-14-2010, 04:54 PM.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Grandmother

Are there patterns for vests and accessories for jingle dresses? I am making one for my granddaughter. I know how I'm going to do the dress, but would like to make a vest, hair ties, headband, earrrings, ect. I need help in making these items. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. cthex

Comment

Originally posted by cthex View Post
      Are there patterns for vests and accessories for jingle dresses? I am making one for my granddaughter. I know how I'm going to do the dress, but would like to make a vest, hair ties, headband, earrrings, ect. I need help in making these items. Help from anyone would be greatly appreciated. cthex

well welcome to the site, you will find what you are looking for here. the answers await....lol

pick just a couple things to work on at a time so you do not get over whelmed. some more specific questions would help. also, go to the jingle threads.

how old is your grand baby? there are age appropriate thing she can help with. this will be a great memory and a way for you to spend time together, telling her the history that was told to you.

PAUL,
      crazy i was just telling this story last night.
      are you going to take this thread down when the snow leaves the ground?

oh, and you could not have picked a better woman to capture the use and purpose of our medicine dress. she lived the story of healing.

amazing woman!
      A LABYRINTH OF FINGERS POINTING BLAME

Comment

Originally posted by Migiziwomen View Post
        well welcome to the site, you will find what you are looking for here. the answers await....lol

pick just a couple things to work on at a time so you do not get over whelmed. some more specific questions would help. also, go to the jingle threads.

how old is your grand baby? there are age appropriate thing she can help with. this will be a great memory and a way for you to spend time together, telling her the history that was told to you.

PAUL,
        crazy i was just telling this story last night.
        are you going to take this thread down when the snow leaves the ground?

oh, and you could not have picked a better woman to capture the use and purpose of our medicine dress. she lived the story of healing.

amazing woman!
        Why would I take this thread down?

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

I''m not Anishnaabe, but i guess it might be that certain stories are told in certain seasons...
          Cariblanguage.org

Comment

Originally posted by kgirl7 View Post
            I''m not Anishnaabe, but i guess it might be that certain stories are told in certain seasons...
            Hmm. Never heard that.

This has been on the site for years.

I'd like to hear more about this!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

beautiful beautiful

soo beautiful

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X