September 24-26
    Cabazon, CA

* Pow Wow Information
    * Pow Wow Website
    * Photo Gallery
    * Video Gallery
    * Contest Results
    * Webcast Rebroadcast
    Last edited by Paul G; 10-01-2010, 09:11 AM.
    New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Bring your coat, Paul. Forecast is for it to be in the 90's this weekend...and you know about the wind! LOL

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Hmmm....so are we gonna fry during the day, and freeze at night?
      Last edited by wyo_rose; 09-24-2010, 10:14 PM.
      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Have fun in that dust storm! lol I am staying at home this time around.....but I'll be watching later!

ps....Kelli snatch me some of them cookies from the buffet....
        "To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible." ~St. Augustine

Comment

Originally posted by ok24stacey View Post
          Have fun in that dust storm! lol I am staying at home this time around.....but I'll be watching later!

ps....Kelli snatch me some of them cookies from the buffet....
          I couldn't get a flight for Kelli that worked with her schedule. So she isn't here.

Fortunately wyo_rose emailed me to let me know she would be around or I'd be up here alone!

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

We are live!

2010 Morongo Thunder and Lighting Pow Wow LIVE - PowWows.com

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
              Is the webcast on??

Comment

For those who are having trouble viewing the feed, first try right clicking the video screen and selecting "Play/Pause", if that doesn't work try opening a Windows Media player or compatible player and going to File then select "Open URL" and typing in mms://www.powwows.com/live
                Last edited by Toolbox; 09-26-2010, 01:26 AM. Reason: typo
                CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
                sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                  For those who are having trouble viewing the feed, first try right clicking the video screen and selecting "Play/Pause", if that doesn't work try opening a Windows Media player or compatible player and going to File then select "Open URL" and typing in mms://www.powwows.com/live
                  Toolbox, can you post that link that you sent me last night. I didn't get to save it. THANKS!!
                  ...it is what it is...

Comment

I took the file down, Paul alerted me to the fact that he changes the URL of the stream throughout the week so the file will cease to work at some point soon. Sorry
                    sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

I had fun at Morongo yesterday. Now I'm home and gotta figure how to get the webcast working.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Congrats to all the winners and to all who gave their best out there, and also to Paul G, Wyo_rose and Powwows.com for the awesome webcast and entertaining webchat, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

yes it was a whole lotta fun...somebody please post singing contest winners, i missed the announcement lol

Comment

Originally posted by Grits & Beans View Post
                            yes it was a whole lotta fun...somebody please post singing contest winners, i missed the announcement lol
                            OK, I only have some of the drum contest winners:
                            Southern
                            1st Wild Band of Comanches
                            2nd Youngbird
                            3rd Whitetail Boyz
                            4th Cozad

Comment

Morongo powwow 2010

Originally posted by creeladi View Post
                              Is the webcast on??
                              When will the singer and dance contest winners be posted for Morongo
                              powwow 2010??

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.