Prairie Island Pow Wow Attendee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prairie Island Pow Wow Attendee

Well I can't remember all the winners but I am going to say that it was a good powwow and there was alot of good, good dancers. It must have been hard for the judges. Although it was a bit hot, it was still good. It's been quite awhile since I've been to powwows but I sure am glad that I am able to go now!

Damn it just wasnt a little hot it was melting hot lol. Yeah who won ? I didnt get to stay til the end left early just to see a car accident. btw does any one else ever notice that when a ndn gets in a ( well could be any person of color) accident, most white people wont stop. so when they were driving by and just staring at us, well me my sis an sis inlaw and those other three ndn men. So just to be an azz i started flexing like mr universe. lol well besides that I just was wondering who won? Oh and the least to say damn I see why some of you ladies got a interest in this um one crow tradish dancer lol. wow. Laters all
    "In the depths of a mind insane
    Fantasy and reality are the same"
    - SLAYER

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Creewoman05
      Stoqw'eylem 2007 Burnaby BC
      by Creewoman05
      Just recovering, *haha a bit out of shape here* This was one of the first powwows in a long time that I had a good time at. No pressure to dance, I felt like I belonged. Was good to just sit and watch.

It was very well run, good people and drums. My only suggestion would be to have A...
      05-21-2007, 12:35 PM
    • gtbdave
      Tulsa Pow Wow
      by gtbdave
      I just returned from the Tulsa Pow Wow. They had a pretty good turnout, when you consider the recession. The new location, Spirit Bank Event Center, was about half full in the seats, and they had all the people at the vendor's booths also, with some lined up at the concessions. The event center was...
      07-20-2009, 08:55 PM
    • ~pathwalker~
      WTH is up with....
      by ~pathwalker~
      The Track at Charlotte? Did anyone see the race? The tires kept blowin! I thought they just re-did that track surface! Man I was mad!
      10-16-2005, 02:40 PM
    • crazywolf
      Respect given and found
      by crazywolf
      Boozhoo niji,

OK so I was at this little gathering here in Florida called Chasco festival. It is mostly a fair, witt midway rides and whatnot, but back in a little corner is where the NDNs would sing and dance, along with a handful of vendors. This gathering was kinda special for me...
      03-31-2008, 12:39 PM
    • *Kwe_Zee*
      What is the crappiest time you ever had at a pow-wow?
      by *Kwe_Zee*
      What is the crappiest time you ever had at a pow-wow?

Years ago, my friend was Miss Midwest and she wanted me to go with her back to Chicago to pass on her title. So, I invited one of my kooky friends, you know the kind, that can make ya laugh about anything and just keeps everything...
      06-12-2004, 12:10 PM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
      I want to share an interesting information for you
      by Celena
      I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
      09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X