Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Metis PW in Indianapolis -all hobbyists/wannabes

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by arthurmedicineeagle
    You really need to grow up or get off the bottle or pills or white stuff, I am not quite sure which it is but from real life dealings I have encountered people who are intoxicated act as you are and maybe you are not intoxicated but just that your poor little brain cells are being overworked.. I guarantee that most of you who speak badly about me would not have the guts to say it to my face. This is not a challenge this is a fact! I am not threatening you either. I know your a big person as long as you are safely in your little world typing all of your fiflthy rhetoric. So who is the real phoney pal?
    lol oh id have more than the guts to say it to your face art...and again im sorry to disappoint you art but i am a real traditonal person and i dont do drugs or drink alcohol...and its funny that you say i need to grow up,im asking you direct questions in response to what you say but in your own twinkie way you cannt reply ...why is that art? you side step beautifully but you still dont back up anything you say...i think its more than clear to anyone whos reading this exactly who and what you are...youre baseless insinuations are just that and have no merit other than to try and trasnfer the spot light from you to me...sorry tho we're not any of your "tribe" and we see things with clear open eyes and its so simple to see what you are...and it also shows your level of mentality when you resort to name calling and avoding the subjects...and lmao @ not threatening me like id care if you did? ill write in simple words for you now art so you can understand them....im not afraid of you,i would say any and all of whats been said here straight to your face ...i dont need to hide behind a computer at all but this is the means in which this subject is being discussed...and YOURE THE REAL PHONEY PAL WHERES THE TREATY DATES ARTY? WHERES THE STATE RECOGNIZED METIS TRIBE IN INDIANA? THESE ARE THINSG YOU RAISED NOTME...SO BACK UP YOUR WORDS OH MIGHTY MEDICINE MANELDER CHIEF...IF YOU DONT ALL YOU DO IS PROVE THAT YOU ARE INDEED WHAT MYSELF AND ALL THE OTHERS SAY...A FAKE AND PHONEY WANNBEE
    SO AS THEY SAY ARTY PUT UP OR SHUT UP PAL
    Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-25-2006, 10:26 PM.
    sigpic
    TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

    (and no,this isnt zeek)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by arthurmedicineeagle
      Come and see me Buddy
      I'll be at GON this weekend...I'm hard to miss. We'll see you there.
      Big Pauly, Anishinaabe Ogitchidaa Aanikoominodewiwin

      Comment


      • LMFAO for a guy with ADD, a booze pill or powder (hell why not all the above) problem along with minimum brain cells , Sok's kinda stomping you in this argument art, but i guess you are a big enough man to admit when you are outgunned mentally even if its by a junked out ADD freak, tho i must say i've talked with him for quite a while now and find none of those problems does he seem to posess. a lil evidence to back up your statements would help your side, maybe but i doubt it. It's funny tho, for someone telling others to grow up it's you who have resorted to threats already.
        Personally Sokoki, i do think you have proven your point over and over lol If art wants to continue to ramble, let him, anyone who reads this all the way thru will see him for what he is.
        Please visit http://www.kiowakat.com/
        "The truth shall set you free, but first it's gonna piss you off a whole lot".

        Comment


        • Originally posted by hywalker
          LMFAO for a guy with ADD, a booze pill or powder (hell why not all the above) problem along with minimum brain cells , Sok's kinda stomping you in this argument art, but i guess you are a big enough man to admit when you are outgunned mentally even if its by a junked out ADD freak, tho i must say i've talked with him for quite a while now and find none of those problems does he seem to posess. a lil evidence to back up your statements would help your side, maybe but i doubt it. It's funny tho, for someone telling others to grow up it's you who have resorted to threats already.
          Personally Sokoki, i do think you have proven your point over and over lol If art wants to continue to ramble, let him, anyone who reads this all the way thru will see him for what he is.
          lol Hi i think we all should go to artys "powwow" and take alot or real metis and miqmak peoples with us to meet art
          sigpic
          TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

          (and no,this isnt zeek)

          Comment


          • I find this whole thing amusing in the fact of that if you all knew what "event" (and I use this word loosely) you are talking about you would be so embarrassed for even giving it the time of day. It is a small thrown get together that I was at for maybe a total of 15 min and most of that was talking to friends. Even though my daughter loves being in the circle I wouldn't allow her to even dress at this place let alone dance. Why? Didn't want to give that stamp of approval by having people think we would support this effort, I'll leave that to Casper the dancing backwards "Apache".

            Ki......... there is NOTHING cultural at this thing. It is a place for a few like minded people to have a little get together. Even at that my discription is generous.

            Don't you all see that Arthur has a feeling of superiority and being in control of you by placing you in the position of monkey's throwing poop at the zoo? It's not worth it....... he's not worth it. This is the most attention he's had and he's loving it, why else do you think he keeps coming back and this is the only place he posts???
            "We see it as a desecration not only of a mountain but of our way of life. This is a genocidal issue to us. If they kill this mountain, they kill our way of life." ~Debra White Plume

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mato Winyan
              I find this whole thing amusing in the fact of that if you all knew what "event" (and I use this word loosely) you are talking about you would be so embarrassed for even giving it the time of day. It is a small thrown get together that I was at for maybe a total of 15 min and most of that was talking to friends. Even though my daughter loves being in the circle I wouldn't allow her to even dress at this place let alone dance. Why? Didn't want to give that stamp of approval by having people think we would support this effort, I'll leave that to Casper the dancing backwards "Apache".

              Ki......... there is NOTHING cultural at this thing. It is a place for a few like minded people to have a little get together. Even at that my discription is generous.

              Don't you all see that Arthur has a feeling of superiority and being in control of you by placing you in the position of monkey's throwing poop at the zoo? It's not worth it....... he's not worth it. This is the most attention he's had and he's loving it, why else do you think he keeps coming back and this is the only place he posts???
              lmfao Mato what a beautiful post and ty you kno me,i love these twinkies and when he sent me a pvt msg saying i was his relative thats when it got me interested...and the more i read....and all we wanted was some answers ....i domt think hes playing us Mato,he doesnt have the brain power to do that
              sigpic
              TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

              (and no,this isnt zeek)

              Comment


              • im sorry but im laughing very hard right now at the irony that someone who accuses me of using drugs/booze/the white stuff(um is that powdered sugar ?) posts on a pro marijuana site:
                http://uncletaz.com/at/janfeb04/fwdtripdiphipganja.html
                sigpic
                TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

                (and no,this isnt zeek)

                Comment


                • To arthurmedicineeagle

                  arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ? My name is Joseph Bert Sutherland Jr also known as Anishnawbe10 on the world wide web, I don't hide behind a computer. I am not afraid of people knowing on who I am. I was born and raise on a rez in Ontario, Canada, Contance lake, Nishnawbe Aski first nation. my father is Bert Sutherland, die in 2002 at the age of 82. My mother is Mary Moose -She still alive.

                  So I ask you arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ?

                  if so you can read more at friends site. here is the link http://users.telenet.be/gohiyuhi/frauds/frd0052.htm

                  I am here not to slender anyone, just here to set the truth right.

                  I am tried of people lying and for those not proud on who there are or where they came from, we are all human beings.

                  So I ask you arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ?

                  it is a simple question to answer. Don't lie now.
                  "To follow the right path, is one to follow the mistakes he made in life, to learn off them. Learn to understand them..."

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by sokoki_wolf
                    im sorry but im laughing very hard right now at the irony that someone who accuses me of using drugs/booze/the white stuff(um is that powdered sugar ?) posts on a pro marijuana site:
                    http://uncletaz.com/at/janfeb04/fwdtripdiphipganja.html
                    Instead of being such an *** I suggest that you read the post and it was posted there by someone else. "Rocket scientist you'r not" No frybread for you.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Anishnawbe10
                      arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ? My name is Joseph Bert Sutherland Jr also known as Anishnawbe10 on the world wide web, I don't hide behind a computer. I am not afraid of people knowing on who I am. I was born and raise on a rez in Ontario, Canada, Contance lake, Nishnawbe Aski first nation. my father is Bert Sutherland, die in 2002 at the age of 82. My mother is Mary Moose -She still alive.

                      So I ask you arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ?

                      I am here not to slender anyone, just here to set the truth right.

                      I am tried of people lying and for those not proud on who there are or where they came from, we are all human beings.

                      So I ask you arthurmedicineeagle are you Arthur Sonier ?

                      it is a simple question to answer. Don't lie now.
                      I am Arthur Medicine Eagle-Sonier? and not as some seem to like to bash on this internet.

                      Comment


                      • Mato - This is good. Your post tells us a lot about the deception. No, I am not naive. I just went at getting answers from a different angle. I was playing the dude and he was going for it. Almost had 'im. But....... someone who has been there has given us all the answers we need.

                        Dang, I can be a deceivin' when I want to be.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Kiwehnzii
                          Mato - This is good. Your post tells us a lot about the deception. No, I am not naive. I just went at getting answers from a different angle. I was playing the dude and he was going for it. Almost had 'im. But....... someone who has been there has given us all the answers we need.

                          Dang, I can be a deceivin' when I want to be.
                          sigpic
                          TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

                          (and no,this isnt zeek)

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by arthurmedicineeagle
                            Instead of being such an *** I suggest that you read the post and it was posted there by someone else. "Rocket scientist you'r not" No frybread for you.
                            you could work for the white house arty ,with your double talk and lying shame shame shame its all good tho art because youre totally exposed now and what you dont seem to realize,is that now everytime some one searches your name on the net,all these posts are going to come up LMAO
                            so ya see arthur medicine eagle sonier,no fry bread for YOU
                            by the way,you and brooke medicine eagle related? you both have that same kind of weasely look to ya....
                            sigpic
                            TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

                            (and no,this isnt zeek)

                            Comment


                            • sokoki - could you post a pick of art?

                              Comment


                              • [QUOTE=Kiwehnzii]sokoki - could you post a pick of art?[/QUOTE


                                i tried but it wouldnt let me post it but if you go to post # 69 on this thread art's pic is there
                                Last edited by sokoki_wolf; 04-26-2006, 10:00 AM.
                                sigpic
                                TRUDELL FOR PRESIDENT

                                (and no,this isnt zeek)

                                Comment

                                Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

                                Loading...

                                Trending

                                Collapse

                                There are no results that meet this criteria.

                                Sidebar Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X