X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2lineCarrandMorgan
    replied
    Hello Mato,
    hi I think this is the first time I have spoken to you driectly,I alyays injoy reading your post tho.

I understand about posting somthing that might have a adverce recation on someone,

Setting in one own space but on a bord thst touches thousans
    its hard to find the line of shearing ,withholding our feeling hope and bearing,

and sometime i still post to much and go back the same day and edite so to not offend and thouse who might read the raw post.i just think it must be for a reason and the matorators proble have a better understand of the posted heart that anyone else and are able to obejectly veiw said post.
    just one of those who edite a lot ....
    jennifer 2line

Leave a comment:

• Mato Winyan
    started a topic Apology.....

Apology.....

I want to apologize for making a post earlier. I did what I really hate and made a verbal retaliation for a post. Doesn't make a difference what I post..... you all shouldn't have been subjected to that. I since deleted it and took it to pm's but just wanna apologize to those that happened to see it before I took it down.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X