Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by middle of the sky View Post
    lol...yes go ahead...im sure some men are copying my pic too aye
    thanks! Now, all I need to do is FIND my printer, if I can remember tomorrow to look for it! aye ....

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• musicedu77
      Neumonia
      by musicedu77
      The medical center here is horrible and the treat us with medicine that doesnt work.

I have neumonia and exactly before that I had influenza apparently. I try tea, vitamins, cough drops,vitaminc and vitamin c drops, carmel worthers and medicine which I had to swtich from one brand to...
      01-29-2007, 03:37 AM
    • SmokeEater
      Enlisting
      by SmokeEater
      Well today I offically got down pretty close to my weight and body fat percentage and called my recruiter. I've set up a time to do the ASVAB in a few weeks, and then paperwork, and on to MEPS from there. So I've still got a lot of time to get well under my weight/body fat percentage.

07-29-2004, 01:54 AM
    • baver_de_luxe
      Symbols wanted for comuter mod.
      by baver_de_luxe
      Hello everybody!

I'm about to build myself a computer and do a mod chassis, which are popular now. It is in other words to give the computer a more personal look.

I am thinking about to use a Indian motorcykles theme and follow it up using native american symbols to engrave....
      12-12-2004, 06:38 PM
    • bwhite
      File sizes of pics
      by bwhite
      Alright, I need help.:( I've been trying to post some pics, both attached to a reply in a thread as well as upload to the gallery. Each time I got a message saying my pics exceeded the size limit. I've got them saved as JPEG files in Adobe. Is there a way I can resize them so they will fit?:Ba...
      07-30-2003, 05:18 PM
    • sbarnes88
      2011-2012 Ambassador Travels(Picture/Video heavy)
      by sbarnes88
      Hello everyone! As your ambassador for 2011-2012 I have had many opportunities to travel and I have traveled to all of the events I could afford to go to! Here is a collection of pictures over the past year. I want to thank everyone who has supported me throughout this journey! I have had so much fun...
      12-18-2011, 12:25 AM

Trending

Collapse

• Celena
      I want to share an interesting information for you
      by Celena
      I'll start out by saying the usual things were good about this powwow: the drums and the dancers. It's them that ultimately make or break a powwow, for the most part. There were some really great specials and the dancers really put up a good competition. The weather was mild, and it was not unbearably...
      09-23-2019, 11:54 PM

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X