X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey _ _ _ Wuz up?

Originally posted by Levy View Post
    coyot, sup nitop?
    kudos to rebecca with wayne on schemitz....aye....ha.
    heard it aint happening this year.
    Been hearing lots of different details.....Not too sure? I'll just wait and see. I do get the full impression it will be tapered down if it continues. There was mention last year that it was goning to, but we'll see.....Hope all is well with you and your family.....
    "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Heard at Denver over the weekend that word is no Schemitzun this year .

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

what i mean by unperson that he is feelout of favor with some people within the tribal council and voted out of office and elsewhere. that is what i have heard from what the two people who were talking back in December.

i am hearing differant things about Schemitzun happening. they normal have set a date and posted it some place about when. so far nada.
        Bahnisiain

Comment

Well....

Originally posted by bahnisiain View Post
          what i mean by unperson that he is feelout of favor with some people within the tribal council and voted out of office and elsewhere. that is what i have heard from what the two people who were talking back in December.

i am hearing differant things about Schemitzun happening. they normal have set a date and posted it some place about when. so far nada.
          Gossip.....rumors......assumptions......she said he said......are misleading. However getting it from the source (the actual person, in this case W.R.) may dispel that....
          "She also has a very soft skin. The only trouble with snake women is they copulate with horses, which makes them strange to me. She say's she doesn't. That's why I call her "Doesn't Like Horses". But, of course, she's lying."

Comment

Couple weeks ago, Tribal Council notified members there is no Schemitzun this year. They were told to notify friends and family.

maybe a social?
            maybe boostin up the July museum pow wow?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyot_In_The_House View Post
              Gossip.....rumors......assumptions......she said he said......are misleading. However getting it from the source (the actual person, in this case W.R.) may dispel that....

i agree that gossip and the like. one of the people i heard talking works at the museum and knows Wayne. i
              Bahnisiain

Comment

Dats wut de done did said......

Originally posted by Levy View Post
                Couple weeks ago, Tribal Council notified members there is no Schemitzun this year. They were told to notify friends and family.

maybe a social?
                maybe boostin up the July museum pow wow?
                Well Dats dat....And you certainly have a creditable source.....

As for what I was saying in earlier posts in this thread....When folks put someones name out there and their "intel" is sketchy at best, well thats weak.....period.

Comment

a good sized social would be nice.
                  Bahnisiain

Comment

what july museum pow wow????
                    I am thankful for my grandparents, my parents, my brothers, my aunties and uncles, my children, my companion and all of those who influenced me to be strong and proud of being who I am and where I come from. Knowledge is power

Comment

It is held at the Mashantucket Museum and Research Center. This year it is Wed. and Thurs. July 8 & 9. 11-3pm. Grand Entry at 11 and 1.
                      It usually is exhibitions only. No contest.

Comment

what. no powwow this year. man - the year i wanted to go and no powwow. what powwows are gud out on the east to go to. contest or non. i'll be a tourist this spring and summer.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X