53rd Annual Eastern Shoshone Indian Days 2012, Fort Washakie, WY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 53rd Annual Eastern Shoshone Indian Days 2012, Fort Washakie, WY

On behalf of the Eastern Shoshone Indian Days Pow-wow Committee, I would like to thank all the good people who joined our celebration to make it the most successful ever!
    "I'd rather be @ a POW-WOW!"

Awesome powwow! Awesome dancing! Awesome singing! Awesome vendors! Awfully hot! LOL Awesome committee!!
    ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
      Awesome powwow! Awesome dancing! Awesome singing! Awesome vendors! Awfully hot! LOL Awesome committee!!

Comment

...it is what it is...

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/44BQ4y-qKhA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
          Last edited by wyo_rose; 06-26-2012, 10:13 AM.
          ...it is what it is...

Comment

There you go! Thank you!

Comment

Thank you singers, for singing with your hearts and souls and for honoring and respecting your drums, so that we could feel of that powerful, uplifting healing spirit. Fort Washakie has never had this many championship drums: Ghost Canyon, Wild Band of Comanches, North Bear, Young Spirit, Black Lodge, Midnite Express, Blackstone, Big Bear, Assiniboine-Cree, Black Whistle, and Mandaree!

Comment

Very Good powwow, I really enjoyed myself lots of good dancing and singing. Powwow Committee done a good job!! congrats to all the singers and dancers......
                lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
                  Very Good powwow, I really enjoyed myself lots of good dancing and singing. Powwow Committee done a good job!! congrats to all the singers and dancers......
                  Thanks for celebrating with us!!

Comment

Glad you made it!!

Comment

I can't believe I missed the chance to meet you!!! NEXT powwow!!
                      ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                        I can't believe I missed the chance to meet you!!! NEXT powwow!!
                        I know dang it. Well NEXT powwow. Have a nice day!!
                        lisaironmaker

Comment

missed both of u..being anti social this wkend..jk..
                          "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Well, next year I might have a stand, so I'll let you all know. FF just talked me into it since all the food stands sold out and people were HUNGRY!!
                            ...it is what it is...

Comment

you should...more fruit n veggies..lol..hate to say this but got a soup/frybread n it was doughy and the potatoes weren't even done..but I was hungry soo yeh..but more healthy food..benny's is ok but the prices were sky high...I mean its worth it but couldn't even finish it..lol..
                              "I don't know why you never tried to tell me I was the one for you, I'm telling you my love is true and you're the only one for me -NC

I'm not crazy I'm jus a little impaired I know right now you don't care but soon enough you're gonna think of me and how I used to be I'm not crazy jus a little unwell...-matchbox 20

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.