going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon

Going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon in Zanesfield Ohio just going to watch I used to dance but I am not in as good health as I was in the past so I will just watch instead of participate my dancing days are over with for now I admire those that do dance and have a great respect for them that dance and that can dance without any health issues holding them back I would tire out easily for one thing.But anyhow I will go and enjoy myself tomorrow my dad and I are going. My Aunt did some research on our family tree we have a lot of Native Blood in the family on my dads mom and dads side had Indian in them. I don't have much in me according to my aunt maybe 2 percent if that But why did I think I had more I mean I feel as if I am more than that maybe not in Blood but in my Heart and Spirit. I have the features from the high cheekbones to crooked fingers a feature of some of the Cherokee some have some don't I don't know maybe all do who knows. I read it online that's where my information came from and that The Cherokee had a dent in their breast bone which I have but it was more noticeable when I was thinner but we all get fat or fatter in our prime or when we get older most do anyhow. I envy those who stay skinny no matter how much they eat I hate it when they can do that And I cant.Well anyway maybe I will see some of you at the Pow-wows that's if you travel this way in Ohio.
    Last edited by Hawk1; 05-23-2015, 06:25 PM.

This is worse than spam ^^^
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

so sorry wont bother noone else with so called spam messages

wont bore anyone else with anymore messages I am done since my messages are of none importance so sorry that my messages come across as worse than spam how in the H can I even talk on here if no one accepts me and makes fun or pokes fun at everything I say f it I am done no more boring spam from me. I thought the forums was a place to share your thoughts and your pow-wow experiences good or bad guess its more of a dictatorship than having the right and freedom to express your feelings without being judged wont be seeing anymore of me on these forums everyone should be glad now and happy look for me no more like a Ghost among the Dead.

Comment

Hawk1, you need to realize that ndn humor does involve a great deal of ribbing each other and accept that you just need to have some thick skin and realize that for the most part it is not meant to be mean. Throw a joke back at someone once in a while, just don't go overboard.
        CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
        sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
          Hawk1, you need to realize that ndn humor does involve a great deal of ribbing each other and accept that you just need to have some thick skin and realize that for the most part it is not meant to be mean. Throw a joke back at someone once in a while, just don't go overboard.

Toolz... she got high cheekbones and crooked fingers.. SHOW SOME RESPECT DAMMIT!

When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
            Toolz... she got high cheekbones and crooked fingers.. SHOW SOME RESPECT DAMMIT!

DENT IN THE BREAST BONE ?

Last edited by AmigoKumeyaay; 05-24-2015, 01:31 AM.
            sigpic

Comment

Last edited by gilisi; 05-24-2015, 01:34 AM.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk1 View Post
                wont bore anyone else with anymore messages I am done since my messages are of none importance so sorry that my messages come across as worse than spam how in the H can I even talk on here if no one accepts me and makes fun or pokes fun at everything I say f it I am done no more boring spam from me. I thought the forums was a place to share your thoughts and your pow-wow experiences good or bad guess its more of a dictatorship than having the right and freedom to express your feelings without being judged wont be seeing anymore of me on these forums everyone should be glad now and happy look for me no more like a Ghost among the Dead.
                Hawk1, you barely have 25 posts here, don't give up yet!

Hope you enjoyed your trip to the powwow.

I need a good powwow trip myself.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hawk1 View Post
                  So check it out, Hawk 1. If you woulda said, "Hey fools, I'm going to a powwow and I'm gonna watch 'em dance and I'm gonna see what the traders got and I'm gonna eat frybread n get fat", well that would have been cool. But u went on and on about how you got 2% NDN ( and everyone knows u can't have 1/50th NDN in you) and ur eyes r crooked and the has to be an NDN thing. Then your toes are crooked and that has to be an NDN thing. And then you got a hole in your chest and that has to be an NDN thing.

Well, what happens is...every NDN knows NONE OF THOSE THIS are NDN things. There is no need for you to convince us how NDN you are cuz everybody is watching the basketball game and no one is really listing to what you're saying. Heck, no one is listening to what anyone is saying.

Relax. Have a good time. Come back and tell us what you did at the powwow. Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you. Then we'd all go home and be happy. See that's the way it works.

Have fun at the powwow!

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                    Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you.
                    I get confused about who the ugly guy at the powwow I'm supposed to dance with actually is. [MENTION=527]wardancer[/MENTION] tell's me it's you. You tell me it's him. [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] tells me it's [MENTION=208419]gilisi[/MENTION]. Gilisi tells me it's [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION], who tell's me it's really Milehigh... I'm so confused!

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                      I get confused about who the ugly guy at the powwow I'm supposed to dance with actually is. [MENTION=527]wardancer[/MENTION] tell's me it's you. You tell me it's him. [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION] tells me it's [MENTION=208419]gilisi[/MENTION]. Gilisi tells me it's [MENTION=76551]AmigoKumeyaay[/MENTION], who tell's me it's really Milehigh... I'm so confused!

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
                        Then we'll give you a hard time cuz you didn't ask the ugly guy (that would be wardancer) to two-step with you. Then we'd all go home and be happy. See that's the way it works.

Have fun at the powwow!
                        Now J'sD , you know that's my 2-steps are all booked up ! Eyesrbrown4areason loves to 2-step ! And in spite of me being the ugly guy , I heard it was you that disappeared from the vicinity of that powwow , cause them 2 gurls was fightin' over you , and you saw the ugly one was winnin' ! See how you are !
                        I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
                        It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by Toolbox View Post
                          Hawk1, you need to realize that I really like you and if it weren't for my wife I could accept you as an equal! I realize that for the most part, it is not meant to be . Find a man and go on a cruise, just don't throw him overboard.
                          [MENTION=66121]Toolbox[/MENTION]......really ?

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
                            Nothing is worse than spam , fried in butter !
                            [MENTION=208419]gilisi[/MENTION] , how could you say that ?
                            Last edited by wardancer; 05-24-2015, 03:39 PM.

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by OLChemist View Post
                              Actually , it's WhitePowwowDancer !

sigpic

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.