going to a pow-wow tomorrow afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe's Dad View Post
    lbbaddernu, we were thinking Hawk 1 got snagged at the powwow she went to cuz we hadn't healed from her. You know anything about her being snagged up?

LOOK!! LBgood had a booth at the Ohio powwow!!
    Attached Files
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
      Well I am ready to dance... aaayye

On the photo, that is terrible with the hair which really mess that up. No way.
      Gegiibishedjig (Deaf Person)

Comment

what about the chooz? you like those?

Im just kidding... i was being sarcastic. Thats just a photo from the internet.

I will try not to be so sarcastic all the time....
        Last edited by gilisi; 05-30-2015, 10:39 PM.
        When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
          what about the chooz? you like those?

Im just kidding... i was being sarcastic. Thats just a photo from the internet.

I will try not to be so sarcastic all the time....
          I liked the chooz ! LOL All he needs to do is steal a roach somewhere !
          I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
          It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
            I liked the chooz ! LOL All he needs to do is steal a roach somewhere !

Come to think of it, he was sayin somethin bout he stole one from this one canadian guy......

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.