Stolen regalia Report Morongo 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen regalia Report Morongo 2015

Stolen from car at Super 8 Motel, Banning, California after the 2015 Morongo Powwow

Boy's Grass Dance regalia, mostly blue & white colors

Womens' Jingle Dress? Blue
    Attached Files
    sigpic

there were other things stolen as well, i only watched the webcast friday night, but the MC kept announcing/asking whoever to bring back some other items taken from a dancers seat.
    When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

This disgusts me to no end. The fact that someone would steal someone's dance outfit, especially that of a child, shows they have no respect for their own culture and are just plain scum that should face severe penalties for such an act.
      CERN may have discovered the Higgs Boson but...
      sigpic

Help Powwows.com provide better webcasts with wireless cameras by purchasing a decal for your car! We all know you love car decals, don't deny that you don't have them. This is you with a car decal -> http://www.powwows.com/2014/10/23/pow-wow-stickers/

Comment

Whoever stole it, I hope they get caught wearing the outfit at a powwow.
        sigpic
        R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Originally posted by Ndnsoldierboy View Post
          Whoever stole it, I hope they get caught wearing the outfit at a powwow.
          it will prolly be the family of the poor sucker who buys it 2000 miles away who takes it back into the arena.
          When you are dead you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others. It is the same when you are stupid.

"Show me somethin"

Comment

Originally posted by gilisi View Post
            it will prolly be the family of the poor sucker who buys it 2000 miles away who takes it back into the arena.

Watch some hobbyist get caught with the outfit on. And see him on YOUTUBE.
            sigpic
            R.I.P. my Bros from the 1st MAR DIV, 3rd MAR DIV, 25th I.D., 10th MTN DIV, V Corps, 170th IBCT who gave their lives in the Cold War, Marines we lost in Korea during Team Spirit '89 & Okinawa '89- bodies never recovered, Panama, 1st Gulf War, Somalia, Afghanistan, Iraq...

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.