Denver March 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver March 2017

The unofficial start of powwow season began last weekend with 1221 dancers in the Denver March Grand Entry.
    Attached Files
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Did you get your share of singing in ? LOL Or more ???
    I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
    It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

He probably spent more time at the 49 I bet huh WhoMe???
      lisaironmaker

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
        Did you get your share of singing in ? LOL Or more ???
        Oh yes. We were drum #18. The intertribal drum rotation was going one way and the contest rotation was going the other. We got to sing extra songs for the Fancy Dance exhibition, grand entry and Wicaglata (Women singers behind the drum contest). But the best part was walking around, networking and visiting folks I haven't seen in a minute!

Comment

Originally posted by LISA IRONMAKER View Post
          He probably spent more time at the 49 I bet huh WhoMe???
          LOL! Not this time.

Chico Her Many Horses(The Arena Director) gave me tobacco to say the opening blessing on Saturday to open the powwow.

I've become a respectible man (In my own mind) ROFL!

Comment

Originally posted by WhoMe View Post
            LOL! Not this time.

Chico Her Many Horses(The Arena Director) gave me tobacco to say the opening blessing on Saturday to open the powwow.

I've become a respectible man (In my own mind) ROFL!
            Ohh well that was awesome for Chico to ask you good job!! I was trying to remember that bar everyone goes to wasn't it called Teddys??

Became for respectible huh? hehehehehe
            lisaironmaker

Comment

I thought they always asked repectable elders to say opening prayers just to be respectable to respectable elders.

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Re:

Many thanks for sharing this alluring thread. I am pretty sure that you will be sharing your knowledge with your reading audience in the future!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

widgetinstance 224 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                Working...
                X