Headress Question for Non-Iroquois?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Wakopataki
    Help with defending our heritage
    by Wakopataki
    I have been talking and trying to teach some people and am having a hard time. Several of them will never accept ANYTHING I have to say and some are listening. The ones giving me a hard time defend the killing of Indians from the time of Columbus, and deny millions were killed from that time on. They...
    08-23-2006, 08:17 AM
  • crazywolf
    Obsolete Reservations???
    by crazywolf
    Boozhoo niji,

I know this one is gonna start some fires, so be it. This have been bugging me for a couple of months and now I am bringing it out into the open for everyone to attack, flame, ridicule and possibly even get banned over.

I was at work a couple of days ago,...
    03-12-2009, 03:11 PM
  • Cuppajoe
    Whats Next!!!!
    by Cuppajoe
    Whats Next?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A friend of mine told me about this thread so I had to see what was going on,Ive been in this area for some time now and ive seen alot of things that make ya go hmmmmmmm.Ive seen this...
    03-01-2006, 12:41 PM
  • othellobloke
    OthelloBloke
    by othellobloke
    Here's an explanation... this took some careful thinking to write. If you're going to reply 'we don't wanna hear it' don't bother - I know some won't.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    Obviously I'm not Indigenous (to North America at least). I'm from England,...
    09-28-2007, 02:06 PM
  • ashlalee_tsoh
    Curious. . .
    by ashlalee_tsoh
    So, I am a Native teen originally from Utah and am involved with a lot of programs to help other troubled and/or non-troubled native teens/students. I've been part of this team called The Standing Tall Team. It involves 10 students from the same area that we are trying to help. The team was organized...
    06-24-2005, 01:47 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X