Navy Seals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy Seals

when you go to a powwows you have to fallow the Navy Seal Code, and if you donot your toast.
    Minimum

Originally posted by 103 View Post
    when you go to a powwows you have to fallow the Navy Seal Code, and if you donot your toast.

I wanna go to a powwows...............I wanna go to a powwows

Comment

I want some toast !!!
      I believe blood quantums are the governments way to breed us out of existance !

They say blood is thicker than water ! Now maple syrup is thicker than blood , so are pancakes more important than family ?

There are "Elders" and there are "Olders". Being the second one doesn't make the first one true !

Somebody is out there somewhere, thinking of you and the impact you made in their life.
      It's not me....I think you're an idiot !

sigpic

There's a chance you might not like me ,

but there's a bigger

chance I won't care

Comment

Originally posted by wardancer View Post
        I want some toast !!!
        mmmmmmmm toast!

Comment

lmao

Minimum

Comment

The United States Navy Sea, Air, and Land Forces, commonly known as the Navy SEALs, along with Special Warfare Combatant-craft Crewmen, compose the Special Operations Forces of the United States Navy, employed in direct action and special reconnaissance operations. SEALs are also capable of undertaking unconventional warfare, foreign internal defense, hostage rescue, counter-terrorism, and other missions.
            psp memory stick

Comment

think 103 talking about secret societies that operate like Navy Seals

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.