Smoke Dance Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

why do you like to dance
    by Guest
    I'm curious to know just how well you like to dance? Honestly i love to dance. I'll dance any where. If i don't win in an contest i'm not all depressed about it. I'm just happy that i danced. would you guys ever quit dancing because someone told you that you can't dance for beans? i would straight up...
    11-11-2003, 06:20 PM
  • SmokeDancer
    Iroquoian Singing and Dancing
    by SmokeDancer
    Good Afternoon everyone, I've browsed this board may times but I haven't seen much info on my cultural dances. So to get the ball rolling what do the rest of you think about smoke dances as competition at many powwows up hear in the NY/NJ area?

I'm also interested in learning what everyone...
    06-29-2000, 05:24 PM
  • nbent
    Boy Scout Chicken Dance
    by nbent
    Hi everyone, I'm going to start of by saying that I am a Boy Scout and that I am in the Order of the Arrow. I know that many people on this site do not like the fact that Boy Scouts are doing Native American Dances. I would also like to say that I am respectful and always willing to learn so that I...
    03-17-2014, 08:04 PM
  • RedHawkeDancing
    Dance.....
    by RedHawkeDancing
    O'Siyo. I am a newbie to this posting on pow wow.com. I have a couple of questions, if I may ask.

One is this. When I dance, I do not dance in regalia like I see at pow wows, or like any of the dancers I see. I dance mostly in a trance like state or I Totem dance. Is there a "name"...
    03-18-2004, 03:23 AM
  • Robin_1
    WOW..is it wrong for ppl to wear...
    by Robin_1
    I never thought about it before til I read it on here.

IS IT WRONG FOR SOMEONE FROM ANOTHER TRIBE TO DANCE A DIFFERENT STYLE FROM THEIR OWN?

I know Northern people who dance Southern style and vice a versa. Is it wrong? I hope not.
    08-23-2003, 07:21 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X