Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NC Tuscarora Smoke Dance

Is there such a thing?
    Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread? There were like 5 or 6?

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby H View Post
      What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread? There were like 5 or 6?
      On this thread?
      New to the site--Introduce Yourself

Find a Pow Wow Near You!

Comment

Yeah!

Just ask NdnQT or 3ndnbear......both of them (myself and a couple other people) had made comments on here about 4 or 5 months ago......must be a glitch or somethin?

Comment

Just ask NdnQT or 3ndnbear......both of them (myself and a couple other people) had made comments on here about 4 or 5 months ago......must be a glitch or somethin?
          You're in the twilight zone.
          Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
            You're in the twilight zone.
            That's gotta be what it is?......

Comment

Actually lil bro u are right. There was other stuff. Don't know what happened.
              Becky B.

Comment

Originally posted by NDNQt View Post
                Actually lil bro u are right. There was other stuff. Don't know what happened.
                You're wrong, never were there any other posts. You need to get a grip on reality.
                Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Originally posted by Paul G View Post
                  On this thread?
                  Just scrolled through old emails and found 3 pw.com notifications for posts on this thread in april.

I clicked on the link in one of them and it brought me to this thread right here (new posts and all). So yeah.....definately on this thread.

Comment

Just scrolled through old emails and found 3 pw.com notifications for posts on this thread in april.

I clicked on the link in one of them and it brought me to this thread right here (new posts and all). So yeah.....definately on this thread.
                    You need to delete those emails to stop reminding you of the past. Move forward and don't look back.
                    Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Bobby H: Way back in July, the site had a server crash and when Paul was trying to get the site back up, he had to transfer everything over to a new server. The data for threads and posts between April and July was corrupted so it was lost. That's where your posts went.
                      A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects. — Robert A. Heinlein

I can see the wheel turning but the Hamster appears to be dead.

Comment

Originally posted by yaahl View Post
                        Bobby H: Way back in July, the site had a server crash and when Paul was trying to get the site back up, he had to transfer everything over to a new server. The data for threads and posts between April and July was corrupted so it was lost. That's where your posts went.
                        Yahhl,

I was just about to convince these people that they were going crazy, now you've let the cat out of the bag.
                        Wanjica Infinity No One

Comment

Now for the REAL test...just what WERE those posts...and try to recreate them please...we have a lot of holes to fill in here!
                          ...it is what it is...

Comment

Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
                            Now for the REAL test...just what WERE those posts...and try to recreate them please...we have a lot of holes to fill in here!
                            Unless Paul G. can restore it somehow..... wanjica might be our only hope......he is the one after all!

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.