X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bobby H
    replied
    Originally posted by wyo_rose View Post
    Now for the REAL test...just what WERE those posts...and try to recreate them please...we have a lot of holes to fill in here!
    Unless Paul G. can restore it somehow..... wanjica might be our only hope......he is the one after all!

Leave a comment:

• wyo_rose
    replied
    Now for the REAL test...just what WERE those posts...and try to recreate them please...we have a lot of holes to fill in here!

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Originally posted by yaahl View Post
    Bobby H: Way back in July, the site had a server crash and when Paul was trying to get the site back up, he had to transfer everything over to a new server. The data for threads and posts between April and July was corrupted so it was lost. That's where your posts went.
    Yahhl,

I was just about to convince these people that they were going crazy, now you've let the cat out of the bag.

Leave a comment:

• yaahl
    replied
    Bobby H: Way back in July, the site had a server crash and when Paul was trying to get the site back up, he had to transfer everything over to a new server. The data for threads and posts between April and July was corrupted so it was lost. That's where your posts went.

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Originally posted by Bobby H View Post
    Just scrolled through old emails and found 3 pw.com notifications for posts on this thread in april.

I clicked on the link in one of them and it brought me to this thread right here (new posts and all). So yeah.....definately on this thread.
    You need to delete those emails to stop reminding you of the past. Move forward and don't look back.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby H
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul G View Post
    On this thread?
    Just scrolled through old emails and found 3 pw.com notifications for posts on this thread in april.

I clicked on the link in one of them and it brought me to this thread right here (new posts and all). So yeah.....definately on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Originally posted by NDNQt View Post
    Actually lil bro u are right. There was other stuff. Don't know what happened.
    You're wrong, never were there any other posts. You need to get a grip on reality.

Leave a comment:

• NDNQt
    replied
    Actually lil bro u are right. There was other stuff. Don't know what happened.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby H
    replied
    Originally posted by wanjica_the_one View Post
    You're in the twilight zone.
    That's gotta be what it is?......

Leave a comment:

• wanjica_the_one
    replied
    Just ask NdnQT or 3ndnbear......both of them (myself and a couple other people) had made comments on here about 4 or 5 months ago......must be a glitch or somethin?
    You're in the twilight zone.

Leave a comment:

• Bobby H
    replied
    Yeah!

Just ask NdnQT or 3ndnbear......both of them (myself and a couple other people) had made comments on here about 4 or 5 months ago......must be a glitch or somethin?

Leave a comment:

• Paul G
    replied
    What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread? There were like 5 or 6?
    On this thread?

Leave a comment:

• Bobby H
    replied
    What happened to the rest of the posts on this thread? There were like 5 or 6?

Leave a comment:

• WhoMe
    started a topic NC Tuscarora Smoke Dance

NC Tuscarora Smoke Dance

Is there such a thing?

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.