Insides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insides

Just wondering, I had a dress made for me, it is beautiful. But I was wondering if I had to line the inside just incase of sweat you know? Anyone have any ideas?
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

No! you do not line leather (buckskinn) as it has to breath and move. But you do ware another cotton dress or shirt underneath that you can wash. The old ladies have been wearing clothing underneath for years. It protected my dresses. You can ware your Powwows.com shirt underneath and be really dressed!!!:D

tipis

Comment

I agree. Don't line it, it doesn't need it. You can wear a cotton tank top underneath your top to absorb sweat and a lot of women wear bike shorts too so that your skirt won't stick to you. A cotton tank dress is great if you can wear it underneath, because then you can take off your buckskin (like for dinner break or when you are getting undressed) and if there is no privacy you will still be decent.

Comment

Absolutely!
        I also wear a t-shirt and ahorts underneath my dress.
        So the leather is protected!
        Join my FB page:
        https://www.facebook.com/#!/NatamBeadwork

Live each and every day of your life as though it would be your last!

Comment

Thank you so much for your help. That is what I thought, that is what I did for my old dress that I am about to retire, but someone said I have to line it. (the new one) and I didn't think so unless there was something new, but there isn't. Thank you
          I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X