Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favor teen girls buckskin dancer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is your favor teen girls buckskin dancer?

Hey just wanted to know who was your favorite teen girl daner? I would have to say

Meg Isana
    cheyenne fiddler

They got my vote
    "when you love someone put there name in a circle not a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"

fave teen tradish

my vote goes to Sabrina Shawanda. Beautiful dancer. Beautiful beadwork. Beautiful young lady.
    It is never too late to be what you might have been. ~ George Eliot

Comment

Favorite Teen Girls Buckskin

My first choice would be for Southern Janet Bullcoming
      Northern Delmarina Onefeather

both girls have traditional dresses and beadwork

there are some other girls that dance southern buckskin but they have never set foot in Oklahoma so..

Comment

Goooo Sabrina!

Originally posted by trudanny
        my vote goes to Sabrina Shawanda. Beautiful dancer. Beautiful beadwork. Beautiful young lady.
        Oh definitely! Sabrinas my girl! and she dances really well. Maheengun and Bernadette Shawanda's daughter with the horse beadwork, my GAWD thats beautiful
        "Sing me to sleep.......Roundance Style..."

Comment

yeah I would have my vote for my girl Janet Bullcoming, she's smooth and likes to dance everywhere and you know this girl!! Back in the day her older sis Celia be tearin it up to, if they had a dance off I don't know who I would pick!! Both come from a good bloodline of buckskin dancers!!!! Gotta represent us C&As!!!!
          dance like u dance around @ home, tearin it up!

Comment

oh yeah and watch out for lil beautiful Charish Toehay, be dancing like her sis Chay when she was that young.......this girl is smooth too. Chay u better watch out when she gets to adults!! LOL....
            dance like u dance around @ home, tearin it up!

Comment

My pick would be Quanah Kennedy. This girl has got that smooth style. Plus, she made her own dress, and does her own beadwork.

Comment

Edwinna Morning Owl she dances both (N) buckskin and cloth.
                Very graceful and beautiful young lady.

Comment

I was going to say this one young lady but she's not from Oklahoma nor one of the tribes from Oklahoma and I might get gonged. I know how some of those Okies are about other tribes dancing and dressing their style. At one of the big pow wows out east, I heard one elder from OK telling off a couple of ladies who were dressed in the southern style. Of course the two ladies had blond hair and blue eyes. I think they said they were Apache.

Comment

Janet Bullcoming dances reallly well, man, even at sells, she knew how to still swing them fringes in the dust storm!! Shes goot.
                    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                    SOUTHERN STYOZ
                    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X