Southern Buckskin Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Buckskin Question

I just got a southern buckskin dress a while ago. I am beading it myself, but fear it will take me a lot longer than I think.
    How much would someone charge me for the full shabang? dress, crown everything.
    I am interested in that happening this winter, so if someone wants to talk to me spacifically about it, then email me or message me
    email:
    [email protected]
    Thanks!
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

MTA - Why would you want to dance southern when you are from Alaska? Not trying to be a wise guy or anything, but there are a lot of teachings that you'll not be able to get from your elders. Just a question I thought I'd ask.

I kinda like the men's southern too but I wouldn't think of wearing that style of outfit. That's my own thinking, tho'.

Not trying discourage you. Wear it. Just learn about it. Ask the southern women questions - face to face.

Hope this helps.

Comment

I am 1/4 Cherokee from the Southern Missouri Area as well. I guess I should have said that in the first post. I know I had posted it before as well.
      That is why I am asking. But thank you for pointing that out as well. :)
      I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X