Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For......

Hey everyone!
    I have posted this before, but in a different part of these boards. So here I go again trying.
    I am looking to by a traditionally made fringed Cherokee style buckskin dress. I don't really want the beading on it yet because I would like to bead it.
    You can send me a private message or a email at:
    [email protected]
    Thank you!
    I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Miss Tlingit,

The Cherokee ladies traditionally wear a cloth "tear dress." Not buckskin dresses...they wore buckskins so far back that nobody really knows what they looked like, other than they many times wore a simple skirt and no top.

Comment

Imagine that! Topless Cherokee women. Boy wouldn't I attract a lot of guys that way
      Ok, what type of buckskin dress would I go for? I want to buckskin dance, but need to know what style to go for.
      I didn't do it, honestly. I have burned all the proof.

Comment

Why don't you go Southern Style? You could do beading on that style dress, a little or alot.
        Northern Buckskin's are heavily beaded and it would take you quite a long time to get one made !

http://spaces.msn.com/members/purplemartins/

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X