Apache Buckskin Dress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Dancin' Fool
    Storing Your Buckskin
    by Dancin' Fool
    How do you store your buckskin dress? I've heard some people wrap them in sheets and fold them, and others hang them up. I just had one made for my daughter and need some advice before I do something I may regret.
    01-24-2004, 02:38 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Buckskin designs
    by cherokeemom06
    I have a couple of cloth dresses and have finally decided to put the time, effort and money into my first buckskin dress. I tried to buy one (don't yell at me, I have two small kids and finding time to cut all that fringe was a bit daunting! ) but everytime I almost made a deal with someone,...
    12-14-2007, 12:37 PM
  • laughingcrow
    Deerskin Strap Dress
    by laughingcrow
    Has anyone seen a traditional two deerskin strap dress worn at any pow wows? This style of dress was common among the Cree, Ojibwe and Metis people of the Great Lakes in the past but sadly, I have never seen a contemporary version of one worn in the circle. I have heard of people wearing a cloth strap...
    01-06-2013, 07:49 PM
  • NCheyGirl21
    2 Questions -- Help Please!
    by NCheyGirl21
    I have 2 questions and need help please.

1.) What's the best material to bead on for a buckskin dress. I should be gettin one by the end of this year.

&

2.) What are the popular designs for buckskin dresses? I was thinking about...
    05-12-2007, 09:44 AM
  • short apache girl
    t-cloth dress?
    by short apache girl
    Hello i have not been the powwow circle in awhile due to personal issues. All of my regalias and etc. were taken from me from my x husband. So it has been almost 8 to 9 yrs i haven't danced. I am adopted comanche and i am about 25% apache. not like it matter of the percentage. just info. lol. My adopted...
    11-14-2010, 01:49 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X