Sumo

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Your Favortie Northern Traditional??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Your Favortie Northern Traditional??????

OK...WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE NORTHERN TRADITIONAL??????? YOUNG OR OLD JUST WANT TO KNOW....

MEGAN .I. (CANADA) MY LITTLE SISTER
    CHEYNNE BRADY
    CHEYNNE FIDDLER
    SUNNY ROSE
    AND ALL MY AUNTIES!!!!!!
    "when you love someone put there name in a circle not a heart because a heart can be broken but a circle goes on forever"

So you are just a weee bit biased, aren't you? LOL...actually all the ladies you named, especially Ms. Fiddler, are awesome, awesome women! My very favorite dancer right now, I would have to say, is the very beautiful Delmarina One Feather. She is so pretty, and her beadwork is so outstanding that I always take new pictures of her everytime I see her. She is also a very nice young lady and her parents have every right to be proud of her and her cutie patootie sister Daisa who is also an amazing dancer!
    Ipsica Waci
    Wicahpi Eyoyambya Olowan

Comment

Originally posted by Babygirl89
      OK...WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE NORTHERN TRADITIONAL??????? YOUNG OR OLD JUST WANT TO KNOW....

CHEYNNE BRADY

SUNNY ROSE

baby,

I thought Cheyenne Brady and Sunny Rose were Southern traditional? Oh well,

I like

Beverly Medhaug-Larvie
      Gaye Sparvier and

Amber Buffalo in her new orange buckskin!
      Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
      Working...
      X