• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • *sHaRoN*
    bleh
    • Sep 2002

whaaaat?????

hi yall!!! i was just wondering.........if your gonna get your regalia done for ya just exactly WHAT do ya need??? im sorta in the blue.....i was thinking northern........or i am thinking about dancing in northern.........so need all the info i can get. thanks.....your help is greatly appreciated!!!:D
    its a shame that stupidity isnt painful
  • oOoSouthernStyozoOo
    THE ULTIMATE MULTITASKER
    • Sep 2001

I would answer that is it was a southern tradish thang. My buckskin is almost done.
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
    SOUTHERN STYOZ
    '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• John8Food
      What do you keep in your repair kit?
      by John8Food
      ?
      05-13-2004, 10:39 PM
    • kimimilah
      Most Emberassing
      by kimimilah
      Hey Guys, I was in the fancy shawl forum the other day and was reading a thread on the Most emberassing moments, so lets hear the most emberassing moment here in Southern Cloth
      09-30-2003, 07:50 AM
    • *sHaRoN*
      the ugliest feeling in the world!!!
      by *sHaRoN*
      ok.......what is the ugliest feeling in the world......can be anything....*L*

for me it woould have to be.....................when your dancing*yeiibicheii* 5:00 in the morning and the mask you use is all covered in..........uh.....spit, you TRY to clean it off but........EEEWW!!!.....it...
      10-27-2003, 02:27 PM
    • chirapachegurl
      Leaving to basic
      by chirapachegurl
      Okay everybody my last day to be able to post will be on the 26th of this month. I am leaving to basic training for the air force and I need some advice, like the do's and don'ts. I am feeling a little bit of everything. I feel anxious, nervous, excited, sad, a little hypocritycal, honored, and ready....
      01-16-2004, 02:25 PM
    • mali_ni_nak
      Help
      by mali_ni_nak
      04-02-2004, 03:24 AM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
    Working...
    X