Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lostapachellt
    I did not ask you about George Sherman but was speaking to
    Nijuni Nilyn . Cause I knew you would go out of your way to make some sort of smart comment.

DO you even take the information you gain and learn from it?
    Of course not for this is the internet for who learns from internet anyways?

Comment

once again

Well looks like you misread what I wrote.. I was not talking about the sundance at all. For those are forbidden to speak of. I was talking about the sunraise ceremony ( puberty ceremony).

*throw up a white flag* I just give up Wade seems you go out of your way to FLAME and attack and misread to get at people and push their buttons. Shame for I am nice person most the time. I just give up I will find another native group to chat in.

Comment

......My son did a sundance...
        that's what you wrote, my dear...and I really don't see where you are being "attacked"...really I don't.
        Last edited by walela49; 01-10-2006, 09:20 PM.
        sigpic

See my trading post ads
        See my photo gallery
        See walela49's myspace page

Comment

Originally posted by walela49
          that's what you wrote, my dear...and I really don't see where you are being "attacked"...really I don't.
          Of course she wasn't being attacked, it's probably my spiteful words that hurt her and I aplogize.

Comment

pollen

Originally posted by walela49
            The pollen dusting that seemed to get him so upset well I was trying to talk about the puberty dance.. I just give up.. I struggle to hard with english

Comment

see?

My son did a sundance.

ANd trying to talk my daughter into
              her sunrise dance. She said she would do it minus the feedings and the pollen dusting.

I was talking about the pollen dusting being in the sunrise dance and Yes I did mention my son did the sunrise dance. BUt never said It had pollen dusting. So was not I who misread. Btu thanks for sticking up for Wade sure he needed it.

seemed Wade felt I was speaking on pollen dusting in the sunrise ceremony. I was talking about the puberty dance aka sunrise ceremony.

BUt this seems to be normal for him to go out of his way to attack one person . If he was in the other chat groups I do.. He would be asked by owner to stop or leave

Comment

My son did a sundance.

ANd trying to talk my daughter into
                her sunrise dance. She said she would do it minus the feedings and the pollen dusting.

I was talking about the pollen dusting being in the sunrise dance and Yes I did mention my son did the sunrise dance. BUt never said It had pollen dusting. So was not I who misread. Btu thanks for sticking up for Wade sure he needed it.

seemed Wade felt I was speaking on pollen dusting in the sunrise ceremony. I was talking about the puberty dance aka sunrise ceremony.

BUt this seems to be normal for him to go out of his way to attack one person . If he was in the other chat groups I do.. He would be asked by owner to stop or leave
                Tell me where these groups are so that I can try my hand at being banned. I bet you I can get banned within two posts. Let's make a wager for I feel like gambling.

Comment

QSW...You're a sick puppy!!!

How's life in the tsunami district lately?

Why must I feel like that..why must I chase the cat?

"When I was young man I did some dumb things and the elders would talk to me. Sometimes I listened. Time went by and as I looked around...I was the elder".

Mr. Rossie Freeman

Comment

Originally posted by Joe's Dad
                    QSW...You're a sick puppy!!!

Hmm well u need to get over it..hes just being Wade..u shouldnt get so offended eh

*Kalilsha*

If the sun refused to shine, I would still be loving u
                    When mountains crumble to the sea, there will still be u an me..

Comment

qsw

LOL funny Wade I think I am beginning to liek you.. OMG somebody stop me :-))

I role play in Neverwinternights. they have forums there too lol

Comment

I role play in Neverwinternights. they have forums there too lol
                        I'm just glad that we smoothed out our differences. Even though all of this was my doing, it wasn't your fault.

Joe's Dad,
                        Everything is fine here in the Tsunami district (Torrance/Redondo Beach). We did have a refinery explosion in Carson which was a site to see.
                        Last edited by quicksilverwade; 01-12-2006, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by quicksilverwade
                          I'm just glad that we smoothed out our differences. Even though all of this was my doing, it wasn't your fault.

Awwwwww*

Powwows will continue to evolve in many directions. It is inevitable.

Comment

refinerary explosion

Which plant? My dad use to work for Cabit and Delta Drilling.

ANy rate. I am in the market for a shawl for pow wows I wear for now cloth regelia but gonna work on buckskin soon

I would adore a thunderbird in the center of the shawl (Blue)
                            with lighting from it's wings and a center ( belly ) of the bird a red diamond

Purple fringe. ( to match my fan)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.