Southern or Northern Style?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• _wuliechsin_
    Breastplate or not?
    by _wuliechsin_
    I would like to take a poll on Straight Dancers wearing breastplates is that a Traditional thing or more of a Pan-Indian Idea, or is there a speaical meaning behid it. Do you guys wear a Breastplate or not?
    04-14-2006, 06:02 PM
  • dwnsouthndn
    "old school" dancing
    by dwnsouthndn
    I have been dancing cloth for majority of my 26 years. I'm starting to notice (usually among northern styles) that a "not seen before" form of dancing comes around and it's know as "old school" style. Of course I was raised in the southern parts so I am unfamiliar with original northern...
    03-27-2004, 04:46 AM
  • WisconsinBlackBear
    Is Straight Dancing Pan-Tribal?
    by WisconsinBlackBear
    Is Straight Dancing Pan-Tribal?

The Straight Dancing forum has been a little dead here lately, so I though I would try to liven it up a bit by making some observations and asking some questions. I certainly don’t intend any disrespect, so please don’t take anything I post in that
    08-12-2004, 05:00 PM
  • Tootie_SweetSthrn
    Question about bow-ing
    by Tootie_SweetSthrn
    Okay, Now I've Been To Many Pow Wows In Which I Contest In, But There Is Always Something That Seems To Confuse Me. And That Is If It's Appropriate To Bow When The Heartbeat Of The Drum Comes On In A Northern Song. I Mean Sometimes I See Other Southern Dancers Bow, But Other Times They Just Keep Dancin'....
    06-29-2004, 06:24 PM
  • Tiyospaye Yazzie
    Southern or Northern
    by Tiyospaye Yazzie
    Which style has more understood and which style is most popular?
    03-09-2005, 05:34 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X