Eagle plumes...how to wear them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Posted Photos 1 Photo

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• Coastie
    Feather Help
    by Coastie
    I would like some tips on finishing my feathers. I have a single tail feather and two plumes. I plan to wear the plumes on a quilled wheel and the tail feather in the back. I don't want to attachet to any of my headgear because I have crowns that I sometimes wear. Could anybody help me out? Thanks in...
    05-29-2001, 11:39 PM
  • chitownshakinshells
    Help w/ beadwork
    by chitownshakinshells
    Hey, anybody who can help me with this thanks!!!

Anyhoo....ive been beadworkin' for myself for a while but my little sister has started getting into fancy shawl dancing and wanted me to make her a set. The only problem is I have no idea how the dancers attach the back barrette...
    07-06-2007, 05:59 PM
    How To Fix Small Feathers To Wear
    by Guest
    I have several small feathers, and I would like to wear them. How would I fix/attach etc, so that I could wear them? I have four of them and have seen other dancers wear smaller feathers, and they look great! Would look even better with my plumes!:)

Just not sure how to go about it...
    06-17-2002, 10:01 PM
  • ndngirl722
    Help please! :]
    by ndngirl722
    How do you ladies attach feathers to the back of your head? I got some fluffs, but they're not real, and I was wondering how you do it.

Leah
    11-18-2006, 10:38 PM
  • paintedsun22
    just one braid
    by paintedsun22
    I was taught to wear my hair in one braid straight down the back, which is fine, but I'm not sure how I should work the whole hairtie wrap thing.

right now, I have a barette that holds my plumes, a side barette that holds my floppy macaw feathers, and leather fringe at the end of my braid...
    12-10-2006, 03:48 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X