No announcement yet.

Swan Dance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you WhoMe, I was going to mention that before but I never got around to it. I'm not Yakama either but I am Plateau and our tribe also does the Swan Dance. Yes theres a legend to the Swan dance for us too, but I can't (and won't) go into that over the net.

Comment

Does anyone have pics of it? Or can you take pictures of it? It sounds so graceful and beautiful to watch. :Angel2
      yeah, yeah, yeah...

...never underestimate the power of stupid people in groups...

If quizzes are "quizical"...What are tests?

Comment

Originally posted by Kakeeya
        Thank you WhoMe, I was going to mention that before but I never got around to it. I'm not Yakama either but I am Plateau and our tribe also does the Swan Dance. Yes theres a legend to the Swan dance for us too, but I can't (and won't) go into that over the net.
        I have never seen this dance, only heard about it. I bet its purdy huh? I agree with you Kakeeya...there are some thangs you just don't talk about on here for a few reasons. I'd like to tell you I enjoyed reading your posts about the duck n dive. I never knew the dance had that much history and meaning to it. Thanks for that info...I was going to post my thanks to you in that forum but apparently it is closed. Very interesting!
        "Gaa wiin daa-aangoshkigaazo ahaw enaabiyaan gaa-inaabid"

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        X