Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wickedannabella
    replied
    This is something that is really hard to go into over the internet. I would have to write a novel. It also depends on what STYLE of buckskin dancing you plan on dancing.

As far as the dress and accessories, that depends on the style. My best advice is what I've always done. Watch....learn. When you settle on a style you like, ask ask ask. Most women are MORE than happy to answer questions as long as you're not intrusive. DURING a dance isn't always the best time, but if you catch them during a break between songs, I've found most are happy (and flattered) that you ask.

Leave a comment:

• oneida_huny
    started a topic Help!!!!!!!

Help!!!!!!!

i'm looking to dance northern buckskin and i was wondering what that all involved..like accessory wise and not only that but the way to dance. is there a certain "way" to dance and what do i carry.......and what kind of material is best for this type of regalia? i need alot of help!! (as u can c) and anyone out there with any advice that might help me out in any way plz do so!

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X