Weatherproofing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    No photos found.

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Related Topics

Collapse

• VIP4life
    When buckskin isn't realbuckskin!
    by VIP4life
    I've noticed lately that some northern buckskin dresses aren't all buckskin. Most of there skirts are made of canvas or ultra suede. Now you put all that work in to it why not make the whole thing with real hides. It must make it light without the hides but still. What do you guys think?New...
    05-09-2003, 04:41 PM
  • melissa_blackbull
    how do i find something that looks like buckskin?
    by melissa_blackbull
    I want to make a buckskin dress. But moey is tight what can I use that might be cheaper? any one????????:Eyebrows
    :Idea:Help:Help:Help:Thinking:Thinking:Thinking:wa ll::idontknow:
    01-05-2002, 04:41 PM
  • cherokeemom06
    Buckskin designs
    by cherokeemom06
    I have a couple of cloth dresses and have finally decided to put the time, effort and money into my first buckskin dress. I tried to buy one (don't yell at me, I have two small kids and finding time to cut all that fringe was a bit daunting! ) but everytime I almost made a deal with someone,...
    12-14-2007, 01:37 PM
  • mousequeen19
    Cleaning White Buckskin
    by mousequeen19
    Hello everyone!

I have a beautiful white buckskin jacket that has absorbed some red dye on the collar. I've been researching how to clean buckskin, first trying a pumice stone which worked a little, but not enough. Then I tried spot cleaning a portion of it with a cold, damp cloth and...
    04-06-2015, 08:34 PM
  • waf2004
    yellow buckskin recipe
    by waf2004
    I was just wondering if anyone new the recipe for dyeing buckskin yellow?
    02-28-2004, 04:01 PM

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
Working...
X