Pope crowns or small crowns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pope crowns or small crowns

Lots of things change over the years . This one by far has grown by leaps and bounds. There getting so tall that you can't even see there center feather.:D

Well me I am fighting with my new regalia Mom says we wear crowns , an I just cant get into it .. I keep making mine smaller an smaller in hope that it might fanish at times. Maybe after I get use to the idea it will be all good ..
    sigh what to do what to do.
    Better known an loved as Men~Nie Turtles !
    Life is what you make it. Becareful what you give . You just might get it back!

Comment

some of the ladies out there in powwow land are wearing beaded tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:D :D
      THIS SPACE IS FOR RENT

Comment

:Eyepopper beaded tubes!!!!!!!!

Comment

Some of these crowns are totally kewl tho.. all the neat designs and beadwork!! Must hurt the forehead tho... they can get real heavy.. especially them realllllly really big ones.
          ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

I never thought of it like that before esspecially when they bow during the down beats. They must weigh alot ...just think of miss ndn world

Comment

Yeah really!!!... I saw the MIW crown up close... Howah.. it musta been about a foot long!! MIW took off her crown and there was this red line across her forehead.

The crown looks really nice tho. Then.. again.. I love crowns. I'd prolly be one of those dancers with the huge ones.. ayee.. jks..
              ~* Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to *~

Comment

Originally posted by UNCLE
                some of the ladies out there in powwow land are wearing beaded tubes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL:D :D
                Eh, or they beaded the KFC buckets from last night's dinner!

:p

Comment

Originally posted by Miss_Kiowa
                  Eh, or they beaded the KFC buckets from last night's dinner!

:p
                  :rofl2: :rofl2: Good one!!!

A lot of these big crowns are very nice..... but geezz I could not imagine a little girl wear a big pope crown......as soon as those down beats come there she would go rolling....:21: :21: :21: :21:

Don't get me wrong.....these big crowns now a days look nice but there has to be a limit as to how big they are.

Comment

Size matters these dayz:D

Comment

Re: Pope crowns or small crowns

Originally posted by wallFlower
                      Lots of things change over the years . This one by far has grown by leaps and bounds. There getting so tall that you can't even see there center feather.:D
                      i know what u mean

Comment

hehehehehehehe!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wallFlower
                          Size matters these dayz:D
                          True, huh???

I have done crowns for royalty contests here in the Northwest. I think the tallest I've gone is 8 inches.

Comment

crowns

ive done quite abit of princess crowns, the tallest ive done so far is 7, but i know im gonna get larger request, some a re a bit huge, but pretty and heavy, can you amagine on the down beat, if one would fall off, from the weight. hope i never see it happen.
                            LIVE,LOVE AND BE FREE AND RELEASE YOUR INTERSELF :)

Comment

I've seen some pretty ones; but growing up in the Northwest, I like to see girls and women either go without a crown or wearing whatever is traditionally worn. I think its silly to see every dancer wearing a crown, especially in the South. They should be reserved for princesses and queens and only worn during their reign. Just my opinion only, not meant to offend anyone who loves their crown:)

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X