X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prettiest beadwork

who do u think has the prettiest beadwork
    hey babe

I really like Shane's (sp?) dress the pink southern one. Jackie always had really sharp dresses.

Comment

Originally posted by fncyshwldncr4life
      I really like Shane's (sp?) dress the pink southern one. Jackie always had really sharp dresses.
      You have the best I have ever seen, I would almost sell my soul for some of it;)

Comment

Originally posted by fncyshwldncr4life

Shane Hughes? I think thats who your talkin about, yeah she has some Beautious beadwork, always has for long as I can remember...:D
        "Out greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, our greatest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light not our darkness that most frightens us."

"Never Compromise yourself, Your all you've got"

"An eye for an eye will only lead to a blind world."

Comment

Yeah Shane has some awesome beadwork! I also think that Tookie, Keri Jhane, Daniell Downwind-Smallwood, and Jodi Gillette got some real purrty stuff too! :Thumbs Oh yeah can't forget Miss Tisa Pinkham!:D

Comment

Tooky, Danielle and Tonya

Comment

my vote goes to miss Kishay Baker[SIZE=4]

Comment

Maryann Higheagle-Patrick:Thumbs and Shayne and her sisters tear it up. They have massive skills:Angel:

Comment

Pictures of Shane

Does anyone have any pictures of Shane and her sisters? I would really like to see their work? Does anyone know the back bround of their outfits. Just wondering?????
                  :p Your First and Last Love Is Self Love! :p

Comment

Here is a pic of Shane in her gorgeous dress! Gaw, I die everytime I see it!!
                    Attached Files

Comment

I luvvvv shane's beadwork....she has some mad skillz!

once muh fren told m that BJ McDaniels was her sis..is dat true?
                      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,
                      SOUTHERN STYOZ
                      '*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,_,.-:*'``'*:-.,

Comment

yuuperz, it's true there sisters:D They all have that simliar style. All her sisters bead. Heard she used 36 colors in her stuff:Eyepopper Her roses look so real.

Comment

Yups, BJ has some kickarse outfits too, and when it comes to dancin that gurl has skillz!! Cree Cree could kick up dust too. :D

Comment

Darn!! 36 colors?? I luvv her outfit....i jus stare at it all the time!

Man...36...compared to mine 19 colors...some are jus different shades is all
                            SOUTHERN STYOZ

Comment

Cree, Shayne, BJ and their mom Amber have some PURTY outfits->from their beadwork down to their dresses. Those girls are very talented!!!!
                              :Heart"If you love something, let it go; if it comes back to you it's yours. If it doesn't, it never was!!!! *DMX* :Heart

:stooges: If you don't stand for something; you'll fall for anything! :stooges:

Comment

Join the online community forum celebrating Native American Culture, Pow Wows, tribes, music, art, and history.

Trending

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Sidebar Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X